PDA

View Full Version : E30 M3 with V10

Uber-Goober
09-19-2009, 03:25 PM
http://forums.vwvortex.com/zerothread?id=4515333&page=1

I saw it today at Autoy & Autowerke and it was just immaculate. I was willing to do a straight swap for my car and scooter, but the guy would not budge;)

Reach
09-19-2009, 06:55 PM
I hope you told him about Chapterfest and asked him to come!

I heard from Steve Dinan at At Speed Motorsports today in person, he was talking about the 5.7 stroker V10 which is mentioned in that thread. I got a chance to ask him if they would consider FI on top of the stroker, sadly he said no. :)

Uber-Goober
09-20-2009, 07:35 AM
I didn't tell him about Chapterfest but in the thread they, the shop that did the car, were about taking it around various venues. So I am sure the car will be there.

mcoupemindy
09-20-2009, 09:51 AM
I'll talk to Robbie @<hidden> Piper about getting them to bring it out.

I've seen the car in person and it's immaculate.

woodym3
09-20-2009, 03:23 PM
I saw it today at Autoy & Autowerke and it was just immaculate. I was willing to do a straight swap for my car and scooter, but the guy would not budge;)

Sorry I had to miss Autoy's 32nd annual Oktoberfest open house. Always a great time.
I was helping put finishing touches on the E30 318is some of us have entered in the Oct 3-4 24-Hour of Le Mons race at Nelson Ledges.

Uber-Goober
09-20-2009, 05:32 PM
There were a few Ferraris, a yellow Diablo and a bunch of domestics (blowers through the hood and all), but the crowd was around the silver M3. I think the Ferrari guys got a bit jealous, they opened their doors, engine covers, hoods...but the crowd stayed where it was...and that's a good thing.

pseto
09-20-2009, 05:51 PM
There were a few Ferraris, a yellow Diablo and a bunch of domestics (blowers through the hood and all), but the crowd was around the silver M3. I think the Ferrari guys got a bit jealous, they opened their doors, engine covers, hoods...but the crowd stayed where it was...and that's a good thing.

a lot of the Ferraris and Lambos came over to At Speed after leaving Autoy