PDA

View Full Version : (2009) How Many Events Can We Drop This Season?

forrealb50
08-29-2009, 10:20 PM
I only ask because I missed one due to a vacation and Chapterfest is on my daughters 1st birthday. Any way we can drop 2 events? If not, does the autoxing at Chapterfest have the same AM session?

mcoupemindy
08-30-2009, 09:06 AM
I only ask because I missed one due to a vacation and Chapterfest is on my daughters 1st birthday. Any way we can drop 2 events? If not, does the autoxing at Chapterfest have the same AM session?

To qualify for year end points, you need to attend 6 of the 8 events. People who attend all eight events get the opportunity to drop their lowest score.

The short:

Must attend 6 events.
Best 7 events are used for points calculation.

mcoupemindy
08-30-2009, 09:07 AM
http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?view=items&cid=2%3Aautocross-faqs&id=2%3Ahow-do-i-qualify-for-a-year-end-award&option=com_quickfaq&Itemid=154

forrealb50
08-30-2009, 09:28 AM
"Trophies will be awarded to the top third of qualifying drivers in each classes not to exceed three trophies per class."

Lets say there are only 4 qualifying drivers in a class. How many trophies would be awarded? 3 right?

mcoupemindy
08-30-2009, 09:33 AM
"Trophies will be awarded to the top third of qualifying drivers in each classes not to exceed three trophies per class."

Lets say there are only 4 qualifying drivers in a class. How many trophies would be awarded? 3 right?

This is a call that we will make after we see how many qualifying drivers we have. :)

Per the verbage, we are committed to, in the case of four qualifying drivers, providing two trophies.