PDA

View Full Version : 15Aug09 Ladies' Tea & Pastries,Passport BMW

Munchenman2
08-15-2009, 11:14 AM
Today the Ladies Team of the NCC DIY Committee hosted a Tea & Pastries DIY Tutorial at Passport BMW. Attached are some comments from some attendees.

-- I am the type person that will pay for something before I do it myself and get my hands dirty, HOWEVER; this event was very empowering and I will be at the DIY for ladies on 12 September. Alicia Lindo

-- I attended the DIY for ladies today at Passport BMW and was very impressed. This workshop made my day and I thank my friend Alicia for inviting me. I can not wait to attend the DIY funtion on September 12th. Colondra Cooper

bimmerfrau
08-15-2009, 07:34 PM
Kudos! to the LDIY committee and coordinators for inspiring me to "do-for-self". Everything was spectacular today...from Caroline's presentation -> to the walkarounds to view other DIYs in progress -> to the best practices and wisdom shared by Alan, Kendra, Brenda, and others -> to the goodie bags that contained items that will help to assist us with our upcoming experiences in DIYdom. I'm so thankful to have been apart of this experience and I look forward to the 9/12 "Date with a Lift" at Martin Motorsports.

Cheers.