PDA

View Full Version : Where to buy car wash supplies?

pseto
06-25-2009, 11:47 AM
Don't think this has come up before around here. Where do you guys buy your car wash supplies locally and what do you get?

I gotta pick up some stuff for the Hooters car wash, so I thought I'd let everyone chime in.

Nick325xiT 5spd
06-25-2009, 02:03 PM
Locally? Some car wash stuff comes from autodrone/advance auto. Microfiber towels are available in packs of 40 at costco. Pretty much everythign else comes from properautocare.com, detailersdomain.com, and others.

mcoupemindy
06-25-2009, 02:15 PM
Don't think this has come up before around here. Where do you guys buy your car wash supplies locally and what do you get?

I gotta pick up some stuff for the Hooters car wash, so I thought I'd let everyone chime in.

I buy carwash detergent and towels at CostCo / Sam's, and the rest from local auto parts stores.

mcoupemindy
06-25-2009, 02:15 PM
I buy carwash detergent and towels at CostCo / Sam's, and the rest from local auto parts stores.

Walmart / Target are also good places to pick stuff from.

John in VA
06-25-2009, 10:24 PM
The gallon of gold Meguiar's car wash at Costco is good. Don't know if it's the best price in town, but good stuff. Their pack of yellow microfiber are so-so, and they also have the smaller white terry towels.