PDA

View Full Version : DIY Extra! #3 at Road Race Technologies 09May09

Munchenman2
05-10-2009, 11:44 AM
Yesterday the National Capital chapter hosted the second 2009 DIY Extra! event at Road Race Technologies (RRT) in Dulles, VA. We were welcomed by all four owners, who helped us with a variety of maintenance and repair tasks.

Later in the day we were joined by a jolly group of members who dropped by to lend a hand and/or chat about our favored Bavarian marque.

The DIY Committee (DIYCom) invites all attendees to add a comment to this thread, telling how this event met our goals of incorporating some smaller events to our larger monthly schedule of DIYs. The DIYCom will use these comments as further input to improve our ongoing DIY program into the future.

Thanks very much for your support.

Slainte,

Alan :tongue:
DIY chair

prentissra
05-11-2009, 07:30 AM
Another good event. Special thanks to Matt who helped me with my fluid jobs.

Newman
05-11-2009, 10:02 AM
I was only a spectator, but was able to learn from watching others and having discussions.

Thanks to Alan, RRT and all involved.

Bill

John in VA
05-11-2009, 12:48 PM
I, too, was just a spectator, making my first visit to RRT and hoping to glean some info on performing PM items on our new-to-us E46.
Great shop, assistance from the staff was plentiful and it seemed that everyone got their jobs completed. Lunch was also excellent!
Thanks to the club members who work so hard to make these events happen regularly.

Munchenman2
05-12-2009, 10:19 AM
Tuesday morning Bump for comments. Credit will be given through 2359 hours tomorrow.

Slainte,

Alan :tongue:
DII chair

Munchenman2
05-13-2009, 05:16 PM
Wednesday evening Bump for comments. :confused: