PDA

View Full Version : (2009) AutoX #2 - May 2 @ Summit Point - Register Now!

Scany
04-04-2009, 11:11 AM
Registration has just opened for the second event in the season! After a very successful, fun and exciting first event at Summit Point Washington Circuit, we are now going back for our second event at the same track. The NCC BMWCCA AutoX program is targeted towards the first timer as well as the more experienced autocrosser. More information about the program can be found on our website at: http://nccbmwcca.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=7&Itemid=25

To register for our second event click the following link: http://nccbmwcca.org/index.php?view=details&id=107%3Aautox-points-event-2&option=com_eventlist&Itemid=26

The event promotes a great social gathering of all ages and all cars. Bring your car right from the showroom, or take your project out of the garage for a spin around the cones, in a safe manner provided by our experienced NCC BMWCCA AutoX committee.

Please don't hesitate to contact me or anyone else in the committee with any questions you might have. We'll be happy to answer your questions and do everything in our power so that you may have a great experience with your car and have lots of fun at the same time.

Hope to see you there!

gbauer
04-04-2009, 10:00 PM
Registered but not sure what car I'll be driving so I put in the wife's IS250. My M roadster decided to spin out yesterday and hit a wall on Rt 5 in Clinton. If it's fixed, I'll drive that. If it's totaled, I'll enter whatever new car I get. If neither a) or b), it's the wife's IS250. Worried about the subframe at this point more than anything.

Pete
04-05-2009, 06:17 AM
Ouch George. Hope you didn't sustain any injuries. Cars can be replaced. You can't. When will you find out if she's totaled?

What would you get to replace her if she is?

Scany
04-05-2009, 12:05 PM
Sorry to hear about your accident George. Glad you're seemingly ok. +1 to above, it's basically just a car. Craig should be able to help you as an expert rear subframe issues.

gbauer
04-06-2009, 08:29 AM
Ouch George. Hope you didn't sustain any injuries. Cars can be replaced. You can't. When will you find out if she's totaled?

What would you get to replace her if she is?
I should find out today.

Want to sell your car? :biggrin:

Pete
04-06-2009, 10:01 AM
No but you can have these cars for mid 20's (for a good example). Why not consider coming to the arse engined darkside. :eek::icon_mrha :icon_yike

joenationwide
04-06-2009, 01:43 PM
Awesome! You guys are coming back to Summit in a month! Im running my car this time. Its ready to take on some V-dubya competition!

gbauer
04-06-2009, 08:01 PM
Good news: shop says the car will be fixed next week! ....at least, that's what they say right now....

Seriously though, the damage might not actually be bad at all. I think the rim took the majority of the shock. We shall see, though, when it get's on the frame straightening machine.

Pete
04-07-2009, 07:48 AM
Glad to hear George.

Scott- Go easy on my VW. It's 10 years old and stock. LOL. Seriously Scott, don't know why you didn't drive your car last time. You would have easily been a contender for FTD as your car and driving are very well set up.

gbauer
04-08-2009, 08:51 AM
Glad to hear George.

Scott- Go easy on my VW. It's 10 years old and stock. LOL. Seriously Scott, don't know why you didn't drive your car last time. You would have easily been a contender for FTD as your car and driving are very well set up.
Rain. :rolleyes:

Car54
04-08-2009, 10:46 AM
Good news: shop says the car will be fixed next week! ....at least, that's what they say right now....

Seriously though, the damage might not actually be bad at all. I think the rim took the majority of the shock. We shall see, though, when it get's on the frame straightening machine.

Frame straightening machine? That's gonna leave a mark! Did you mean to say alignment rack? You don't want them clamping at your unibody if they don't need to.

Nick325xiT 5spd
04-08-2009, 10:51 AM
Frame straightening machine? That's gonna leave a mark! Did you mean to say alignment rack? You don't want them clamping at your unibody if they don't need to.
Any good shop will put the car on a frame machine after it has been hit just to check it over. They'll only weld/clamp/etc. if necessary.

Car54
04-08-2009, 11:03 AM
So you're suggesting they would spend hours to get the car on frame rack vs. checking alignment. Who pays for that? I've found most insurance companies won't spend the $3-400 for the labor involved unless the alignment is off or panels aren't lining up.

joenationwide
04-08-2009, 11:06 AM

Haha. Your car is so old. :rolleyes: Well, aside from having only finger tight steering rack bolts, and 7 miles on the engine/clutch, I figure I should wait until I get at least 500 miles on it. Also, my alignment was nutty, and the battery was just sitting in the back without being held down.

Much better now though. And I've got 350miles on it now. Will push a little harder 150miles from now.

mcoupemindy
04-08-2009, 11:50 AM
Haha. Your car is so old. :rolleyes: Well, aside from having only finger tight steering rack bolts, and 7 miles on the engine/clutch, I figure I should wait until I get at least 500 miles on it. Also, my alignment was nutty, and the battery was just sitting in the back without being held down.

Much better now though. And I've got 350miles on it now. Will push a little harder 150miles from now.

That waiting for the clutch to break in is SUCH a long time. My recommended period was only 350 miles, and it was like forever.

It's well broke in now tho!

Sammyzuko
04-08-2009, 01:52 PM

New engine.....again?? what's under the hood now?

gbauer
04-08-2009, 03:35 PM
So you're suggesting they would spend hours to get the car on frame rack vs. checking alignment. Who pays for that? I've found most insurance companies won't spend the $3-400 for the labor involved unless the alignment is off or panels aren't lining up.

already done. The frame is straight and all is well. They've ordered the parts already and everything is coming along OK for now. We'll know about the subframe once it's together, it's aligned and I drive it.

This whole episode sucks!

Oh, and I just ordered two ebay Pilot Sport A/S's for the rear. It's what I ran last season (A/S's in the rear PSII's in the front) and it seems to do very well with the setup. That's what I ran at Chapterfest with a bad subframe and stock subframe bushings....

gbauer
04-08-2009, 03:37 PM
That waiting for the clutch to break in is SUCH a long time. My recommended period was only 350 miles, and it was like forever.

It's well broke in now tho!

350 miles is only about two day's driving for me... :eek:

Car54
04-09-2009, 08:55 PM
Attached is the current list of entries. If you haven't signed up, what are you waiting for?

Your Autox Registrar,
Craig

agreatham
04-14-2009, 11:32 AM
I apologize if this question has already been asked but do we keep the number that was assigned to us in Autocross Event#1? I'm thinking about getting a proper number set. Also, who do I bribe to make my number permanent? ;) Just kidding. Or am I?

mcoupemindy
04-14-2009, 11:39 AM
I apologize if this question has already been asked but do we keep the number that was assigned to us in Autocross Event#1? I'm thinking about getting a proper number set. Also, who do I bribe to make my number permanent? ;) Just kidding. Or am I?

The number do not remain the same, rather are assigned per event.

Just put your number request (two digits only) in the comments box during registration and we'll try our best to make that assignment.

FYI, the first number (e.g. the "1" of "143") only denotes that you are in the first session, it doesn't need to be put on the cars for our events. Just the last two.

BradMW
04-20-2009, 11:01 AM
I finally got my car back on Friday just in time to run in another event at TSP. The weather was great this time, but the traction was still subpar due to the amount of loose dirt on the course from the unfinished circles (select suitable tires is my advice). Times suffered until a "dry line" was established in the afternoon. Overall it was still a very fun venue all things considered and should be an absolute blast once they grass the culprit areas.

Ethan Blank
04-20-2009, 02:00 PM
I'm signed up for the AM, but I would like to switch to the PM. Should I resubmit or can that change be made without resubmitting?

Car54
04-20-2009, 09:52 PM
Yes...and add the request in your notes.

woodym3
04-24-2009, 11:39 AM
Bump. There are still openings.

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?view=details&id=107%3Aautox-points-event-2&option=com_eventlist&Itemid=46

joenationwide
04-24-2009, 12:42 PM
New engine.....again?? what's under the hood now?

Yeah, i had to rebuild my new engine. i blew a HG, so I just did the whole thing. Its basically a stock rebuild S52. And all upgraded cooling system (Spal fan, SW water pump, aluminum radiator) should keep it from overheating again.

Looking forward to the next event at TSP. Ran with CDC there last weekend and it was slippery, got in trouble for throwing down some dorift-0 action.

http://vimeo.com/4226325

Im pretty sure I signed up. how do we see who is signed up for the event?

mcoupemindy
04-24-2009, 12:43 PM
Yeah, i had to rebuild my new engine. i blew a HG, so I just did the whole thing. Its basically a stock rebuild S52. And all upgraded cooling system (Spal fan, SW water pump, aluminum radiator) should keep it from overheating again.

Looking forward to the next event at TSP. Ran with CDC there last weekend and it was slippery, got in trouble for throwing down some dorift-0 action.

<object width="400" height="300"><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always" /><param name="movie" value="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=4226325&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" /><embed src="http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=4226325&amp;server=vimeo.com&amp;show_title=1&amp;show_byline=1&amp;show_portrait=0&amp;color=&amp;fullscreen=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowscriptaccess="always" width="400" height="300"></embed></object><br /><a href="http://vimeo.com/4226325">Summit Pt TSP April 18, 2009 - Autox turned into Drift</a> from <a href="http://vimeo.com/user1614865">Scott Blair</a> on <a href="http://vimeo.com">Vimeo</a>

Car54 is slacking on his duties ... :wink:

joenationwide
04-24-2009, 12:45 PM
Car54 is slacking on his duties ... :wink:

hehe, yeah, i tried to embed the video, thought it was me...

mcoupemindy
04-24-2009, 12:47 PM
hehe, yeah, i tried to embed the video, thought it was me...

Did they seriously say something about you drifting???

joenationwide
04-24-2009, 04:02 PM
Did they seriously say something about you drifting???

Oh yeah, they screamed over the mic that I was done, and no longer allowed to run again.

Then when i got to the front of the line, they came up and said you're not running. I had to convince them otherwise, so I could take my final run! Crazy.

You guys don't mind if i throw down some controlled drifts do you? :biggrin:

mcoupemindy
04-24-2009, 04:06 PM
Oh yeah, they screamed over the mic that I was done, and no longer allowed to run again.

Then when i got to the front of the line, they came up and said you're not running. I had to convince them otherwise, so I could take my final run! Crazy.

You guys don't mind if i throw down some controlled drifts do you? :biggrin:

I don't care as long as you keep it between the cones ...

BradMW
04-27-2009, 12:05 PM

http://vimeo.com/4226325

Did the course get better in the afternoon? I only did morning runs since CDC likes to make you stand in the sun for 10 hours if you're in heat 3.

mf44
04-27-2009, 12:27 PM
Just wondering: is there an updated roster available?

joenationwide
04-27-2009, 01:54 PM
I don't care as long as you keep it between the cones ...

OK Cool! :biggrin:

Did the course get better in the afternoon? I only did morning runs since CDC likes to make you stand in the sun for 10 hours if you're in heat 3.

I think it got worse in the afternoon. Morning session I made 3 legitimate grip runs. 1st run of the afternoon it felt so much more slippery, and I let it drift for two runs. My last run I promised not to drift, and it was very hard keeping the back end planted. Rear end was always sliding 3-6 inches min.

Jim Dunlap
04-27-2009, 04:15 PM
Just wondering: is there an updated roster available?

Same question from me, and hopefully it will remind us about AM vs PM as well...memory challenged as some of us might be. :confused:

mcoupemindy
04-27-2009, 06:31 PM
Here's the current registration list!

Sorry about the delay guys ... it seems our online registration coordinator has gone MIA ...

I'll try to post this up a few more times before the event.

mf44
04-27-2009, 06:51 PM
Here's the current registration list!

Sorry about the delay guys ... it seems our online registration coordinator has gone MIA ...

I'll try to post this up a few more times before the event.

Thanks! Just a heads up, it looks like row 78, Robert Mullen, is misclassed, with an Integra classed in T2.

Also, not sure if it matters, but my car is somehow listed as a 1998, but it's really a 2007. (line 33)

woodym3
04-27-2009, 07:18 PM
line 1 lists a Pontiac GTO. How can that be? I thought I heard on the news today that Pontiacs have been eliminated.

Car54
04-27-2009, 08:38 PM
I'm here...I was hiding out at Summit Point for the last three days.

Thanks Jonathan for posting the roster.

I've adjusted the confirmation email to include your class and session request. Please refer back to the email to remind you which session and run group you registered for.

Ethan Blank
04-28-2009, 06:54 AM
Craig,

I had resubmitted to switch from AM to PM; the list still shows me as AM.

Please let me know if the switch is OK.

Thanks!

Ethan

jbrannon7
04-28-2009, 07:01 AM
OK Cool! :biggrin:

I think it got worse in the afternoon. Morning session I made 3 legitimate grip runs. 1st run of the afternoon it felt so much more slippery, and I let it drift for two runs. My last run I promised not to drift, and it was very hard keeping the back end planted. Rear end was always sliding 3-6 inches min.

People need to learn the difference between a drift and a power slide, a power slide is legit in all motorsports.

Joe

Biggins
04-28-2009, 08:52 AM
Perhaps another wet event with rain expected the rest of the week and scattered T-storms on Saturday?

http://www.weather.com/outlook/recreation/ski/wxdetail/USWV0726?dayNum=4

mf44
04-28-2009, 09:36 AM
Perhaps another wet event with rain expected the rest of the week and scattered T-storms on Saturday?

I just saw this. I guess we may get a chance to see if they ever got around to correcting those errors in grading.

Pete
04-28-2009, 10:50 AM

Sweet, I guess I have a chance in the wet against the higher hp/grip cars. Guess I won't be washing my car before the event.

mcoupemindy
04-28-2009, 10:55 AM
Sweet, I guess I have a chance in the wet against the higher hp/grip cars. Guess I won't be washing my car before the event.

Washing cars is overrated.

Anyone have a car I can borrow in the event that I can't get mine back in one piece before Sat?

Jim Dunlap
04-28-2009, 06:41 PM
Lesson learned from my father:

"Wash a car to get it clean, not to keep it clean"

Think about it....

Car54
04-28-2009, 06:50 PM
I just saw this. I guess we may get a chance to see if they ever got around to correcting those errors in grading.

I went to check it out this weekend, there was straw everywhere and it looks like some of the runoff room was built up...sometimes over a foot of grade.

Couldn't tell if drainage was improved.

Pete
04-29-2009, 09:12 AM
Lesson learned from my father:

"Wash a car to get it clean, not to keep it clean"

Think about it....

Trust me, washing my car used to be fun. Now it's a chore (Hence I have all silver cars now). My car is green from pollen as I drove it to work all last week so, it needs a bath.

hoyabmw
04-29-2009, 09:04 PM
Trust me, washing my car used to be fun. Now it's a chore (Hence I have all silver cars now). My car is green from pollen as I drove it to work all last week so, it needs a bath.

Washing a car? You have time for that now that you're married? That's what rain is for :)

Or, for the street vehicles, Mr Wash (the autox toy doesn't clear the rails)

mcoupemindy
04-30-2009, 07:41 PM
Final online registration list attached.

See everyone Saturday.

gbauer
04-30-2009, 08:57 PM
Anyone have a car I can borrow in the event that I can't get mine back in one piece before Sat?
Whatcha do to it?

If every second of the next 36 hours wasn't booked, I'd give you a hand.

jls8177
04-30-2009, 10:25 PM
Is there still room to walk up on Saturday? I don't want to drive all the way out and not be able to run.

Jason Stephens
91 318

mcoupemindy
04-30-2009, 10:46 PM
Is there still room to walk up on Saturday? I don't want to drive all the way out and not be able to run.

Jason Stephens
91 318

Yes, especially for the morning session. We will be able to get you in.

Sammyzuko
05-01-2009, 07:11 PM
See y'all bright and early.... early afternoon that is.....and it's probably going to be overcast, so forget the bright part.

mcoupemindy
05-02-2009, 07:55 PM
Don't get used to this service, but results are posted:

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?option=com_weblinks&view=category&id=55&Itemid=168

mcoupemindy
05-02-2009, 08:12 PM
Just a few notes from today's event ...

First, let me say thanks to many of the volunteers! You guys are great. Thank you for all the support! There's no way to do it without volunteers. If you're not part of the autocross staff, please take a moment to say thank you to those who make it possible.

Second, thank you to all the participants. I know that it was ROUGH today. Seriously. The rain limited attendance which really put us in a bad situation with the number of courseworkers we had. I know each of you had WAY too much area to cover.

Third, I know there was some issues with the flow in the second half of the PM session. We are already working on a way to correct it. Half of the trouble came about due to particpants not numbering their cars properly. (This will be addressed in another thread soon and is a BIG issue.) The other half was due to courseworkers being spread WAY too thin (and the fact that many courseworkers had never worked a course before). In the future, we need to ensure that all "radio / flag" positions are worked by an experienced autocrossers.

Overall, the event, in my opinion was another great success. Thank you to everyone who showed up despite the conditions. And thanks once again to my volunteer staff.

RedMS3
05-02-2009, 08:14 PM

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?option=com_weblinks&view=category&id=55&Itemid=168

I took a look at the results and it looks like someone didn't get a cone I nailed on my last run. I was driving the red Mazdaspeed3 and although I'd love to have my best time be 58.1xx, I found a small cone in my wheel well after that last run.

- Fred

RedMS3
05-02-2009, 08:22 PM

This may double post, so I apologize:

First, I'd like to thank everyone for the hard work that was put into making the event happen. This was my first autocross and really the first time I've driven my car hard (which showed with all of the understeer by going into corners too hot...). I'll definitely be bringing out my Mazdaspeed3 to more events in the near future!

Second, I think there should be a correction on my last run at 58.1xx. There is not penalty listed, but I found a cone in my wheel well after that run, so I believe a 2 second penalty is in order.

- Fred

forrealb50
05-02-2009, 10:06 PM
That event was a blast! Do you guys give out any trophies or awards of any sort?

mcoupemindy
05-02-2009, 11:34 PM
That event was a blast! Do you guys give out any trophies or awards of any sort?

We don't give out event awards, but we do have year end awards!

More info here: http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?view=items&cid=2%3Aautocross-faqs&id=2%3Ahow-do-i-qualify-for-a-year-end-award&option=com_quickfaq&Itemid=154

mcoupemindy
05-03-2009, 08:21 AM
FYI ... registration for the next event is now open ...

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/autoxevents/

Bob
05-03-2009, 10:38 AM
I went to check it out this weekend, there was straw everywhere and it looks like some of the runoff room was built up...sometimes over a foot of grade.

Couldn't tell if drainage was improved.

IMPROVED DRAINAGE! I can't imagine the drainage being worse, this added a new AX dimension, when to hit the wipers, don't like them on for the entire run. For those not attending, there were 3- 2" deep lakes in the course, along with a diabolically wet slippery half circle, at least in the morning session. I'm still cleaning mud out of my L/F rim.I wondered out loud if it might have been easier/cheaper to pave the whole lot,and forget all the dirt circles? All in all, still an interesting venue, surely a lot of fun in a dry scenario.

noelleslie
05-03-2009, 12:37 PM
It's slippery dry too. It's a skid pad first and foremost.

I share your frustrations too, but it's not compete yet - still in progress.

gbauer
05-03-2009, 07:23 PM
Every time I've been there, there is progress. I look forward to seeing it complete! Summit is my favorite facility by a long shot!

ronh21
05-03-2009, 07:56 PM
Every time I've been there, there is progress. I look forward to seeing it complete! Summit is my favorite facility by a long shot!

There's progress overall, obviously, but the standing water seems to get even worse. Maybe it's my imagination. Is the curbing they put around the circles temporary? because I know I wasn't the only one helping to tear it up yesterday.

On a lighter note, thanks everyone for doing the hard parts of making my first autocross good fun. Everything went smooth enough with no surprises for a tentative rookie. It's way less scary than I always thought it would be. In fact, it seems like I may even be able to be competitive, which comes as a shock :biggrin:

I hope to see you guys again on 6/13. I'm signed up but I'm at VIR for Marque Madness the two days prior. We'll see how that works out.

Ron H

Sammyzuko
05-04-2009, 07:07 AM
I'd like to thank Katie for consistently sharing the high quality photos she takes at each event. We all enjoy being able to relive moments of the autox through these pics.

mduhovich
05-04-2009, 07:19 AM
I'd like to thank Katie for consistently sharing the high quality photos she takes at each event. We all enjoy being able to relive moments of the autox through these pics.
+ 1000

Thank you, Katie. We enjoy the pictures very much :)

joenationwide
05-04-2009, 07:50 AM
IMPROVED DRAINAGE! I can't imagine the drainage being worse, this added a new AX dimension, when to hit the wipers, don't like them on for the entire run. For those not attending, there were 3- 2" deep lakes in the course, along with a diabolically wet slippery half circle, at least in the morning session. I'm still cleaning mud out of my L/F rim.I wondered out loud if it might have been easier/cheaper to pave the whole lot,and forget all the dirt circles? All in all, still an interesting venue, surely a lot of fun in a dry scenario.

Yeah, the rain and the lack of drainage makes things very difficult and frustrating. In fact, the course layout had to be altered to accommodate the massive pools of standing water. The middle portion would have been faster if you didn't have to avoid the water to the LHS, and then straighten the car to plow straight through the lake. Also, having to hit the wipers twice in mid run makes things even more challenging. I can't wait until we can get a dry day to really have a fun/fast/safe course. It was still fun, but I'd like to see the full potential of the site!

bobbyj
05-04-2009, 08:32 AM
Yesterday was awesome, even in the wet! I saw the results posted and had a question for the more experienced Autocrossers here. I did five runs, with my forth time being the fastest, but the forth time was replaced by my fifth on the results sheet. :confused: So does this mean me doing a fifth run took away my forth and fastest run? I have a video of my fastest run with the time shown in the video too. Any help would be beneficial here guys, thanks a lot!

mcoupemindy
05-04-2009, 08:40 AM
Yesterday was awesome, even in the wet! I saw the results posted and had a question for the more experienced Autocrossers here. I did five runs, with my forth time being the fastest, but the forth time was replaced by my fifth on the results sheet. :confused: So does this mean me doing a fifth run took away my forth and fastest run? I have a video of my fastest run with the time shown in the video too. Any help would be beneficial here guys, thanks a lot!

You were granted a rerun due to a timing error. We only have four competition runs. Your 4th time was significantly lower due to the error.

KatieT
05-04-2009, 08:42 AM
Thanks guys! I like taking pics and I think I got at least one of everyone (I *think*). Sorry it's taking a bit longer to get them up. I'm starting to take more and have more turn out decent so it takes more time. Saturday I took over 1100 pics and over 950 were decent enough to share. Glad everyone enjoys!

~Katie

bobbyj
05-04-2009, 08:42 AM
Makes perfect sense, thanks for clearing that up! For future reference how do I find out if a run was an error after I finish?

mcoupemindy
05-04-2009, 08:48 AM
Makes perfect sense, thanks for clearing that up! For future reference how do I find out if a run was an error after I finish?

If you get more runs that you are supposed to have, then you're getting re-runs. We typically run four competition runs. Listen to the announcer as you are finishing and we typically let you know what's going on.

I know, you're new to this - it's all quite confusing! :)

gbauer
05-04-2009, 08:58 AM
Thanks guys! I like taking pics and I think I got at least one of everyone (I *think*). Sorry it's taking a bit longer to get them up. I'm starting to take more and have more turn out decent so it takes more time. Saturday I took over 1100 pics and over 950 were decent enough to share. Glad everyone enjoys!

~Katie
Thanks! BTW: sorry my wife couldn't make it out this time. She's waiting for a perfect day: 72 degrees and slight overcast. :rolleyes:

bobbyj
05-04-2009, 08:59 AM
Thanks a lot for your help, cant wait for the next event! The pictures all look great by the way Katie, thanks for taking them!

iamsam
05-04-2009, 10:51 AM
Excuse my ignorance, but where are these pictures that Katie took?

Thanks

mcoupemindy
05-04-2009, 10:54 AM

Thanks

You need to visit here:

http://forum.nccbmwcca.org/showthread.php?t=4959

mduhovich
05-04-2009, 10:55 AM

Thanks
pictures thread..

joenationwide
05-04-2009, 12:48 PM
Thanks a lot for all the photos, Katie!!! :biggrin:

Ethan Blank
05-04-2009, 03:36 PM
Katie,

Thanks for the photos, they are amazing!

forrealb50
05-04-2009, 05:46 PM
Katie,

Thanks for the photos, they are amazing!

Yes, I am very thankfull that someone is out there taking pictures of all of us! Thanks again Katie!

Pete
05-05-2009, 09:45 AM
Great photo's Katie!

Thanks a lot,

Pete

95Maxrider
05-05-2009, 12:02 PM

~Katie

Thanks for taking some great shots of my car! At the last event my car got skipped and it's nice to see some action shots of it :biggrin:

busterhax
05-05-2009, 03:18 PM
Aww poop. No photos of me. :Awaiting Pino's photos:

KatieT
05-05-2009, 04:42 PM
Aww poop. No photos of me. :Awaiting Pino's photos:
What number were you?

~Katie

Edit: Number 266? Think I got that right. They were all blurry but here's the best one.

mcoupemindy
05-06-2009, 06:26 AM
What number were you?

~Katie

Edit: Number 266? Think I got that right. They were all blurry but here's the best one.

He was #263. Silver, supercharged, e36 328is.

KatieT
05-06-2009, 04:03 PM
I'm sorry - I can't think of how I missed you...I'll go back and double check again but I didn't see one the first time through.

~Katie