PDA

View Full Version : Looking for teen drivers' school info

neatloaf
01-15-2009, 10:48 PM
Hello everybody,

I was browsing through my recent newsletters to look for teen driving instruction info because I thought for sure that information was there somewhere. I remember CCA chapters offering this, but I can't seem to find any info.

If this is the wrong forum I apologize. Just looking for some direction so I can get my son going.

John in VA
01-15-2009, 11:41 PM
Street Survival is the program from BMW CCA Foundation and offered by this chapter, typically in the Spring & Fall. There is a Highway Safety School being in MD held in late June. It's on the schedule, but no details yet.

mcoupemindy
01-16-2009, 05:34 AM
Hello everybody,

I was browsing through my recent newsletters to look for teen driving instruction info because I thought for sure that information was there somewhere. I remember CCA chapters offering this, but I can't seem to find any info.

If this is the wrong forum I apologize. Just looking for some direction so I can get my son going.

Yep! Street Survival is a great program!!!

Here's a bit more info for you: http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=17&Itemid=107

Chuck and Marlon are currently working on dates and I'm sure they will update us as soon as they know!

neatloaf
01-16-2009, 09:56 AM
Excellent info. Thanks guys. I'll keep an eye out for this one.