PDA

View Full Version : In the Pits Radio

woodym3
01-15-2009, 10:49 AM
The Saturday morning weekly radio show In the Pits (WJFK 106.7) airs at 10 am. This Saturday will feature interviews with ALMS M3 driver Tommy Milner, VW TDI Cup runnerup Liam Kenny who has a European formula car drive for 2009, and NASA Mid-Atlantic director Chris Cobetto.

woodym3
01-16-2009, 04:58 PM
Bump.

John in VA
01-18-2009, 12:02 AM
Woody,
I'm sorry I missed it today. One of the hosts, Larry O'Donohue, is involved with the P'ville Cruise-In.

Scotty
01-18-2009, 10:39 PM
Darn! I just had the pleasure of meeting Brian Downey at Auto Expectations last week. Great guy. Invited us to come to the shop when they record the show. I was going to listen for the first time but expected it at 8:00 AM instead of 10:00. :frown:

Hopefully, they'll catch up with their on-demand shows at In The Pits Racing (http://www.inthepitsracing.com/) and we'll get another chance to hear the guests.

KEO635CSIEuro
02-25-2009, 11:25 AM
Thought I would intoduce myself I am new to this site, and as a member of the PIT CREW on WJFK 1067.and yes I am the Nascar guy but I own a 81 635CSI Euro so dont hate me to much:biggrin:We have a lot of things we are working on and events in the future so stay tuned. . Starting this weekend at Hard Times in Manassas come meet some of the crew and join the Nascar league for a chance to win a trip to the 2009 race in Vegas.
Keep the Green Flag Flying
Kevin

woodym3
02-25-2009, 01:49 PM
Welcome aboard Kevin. A weekly preview of the show would be great and a handy reminder to tune in.

KEO635CSIEuro
02-25-2009, 02:22 PM
Live this Saturday line up as follows

Graham Rahal drives in the IndyCar Series for Newman Haas Lanigan Racing and
will have just completed two days of testing at Homestead Miami Speedway.

Stephen Leicht – Nationwide Series driver for Richard Childress Racing – Holiday Inn Chevrolet – No. 29
Leicht is sharing the car with Jeff Burton and Clint Bowyer.
Plus all the other antics normal for a bunch of racers with microphones in front of them. except for me this week I am out on vacation for the weekend.
Stay tuned Next week March 7 2007 the PIT CREW will be Racing at All Sport in Sterling after the show listen for your chance to race with us. details to come.