PDA

View Full Version : Jan 8th NCC NoVA Social 7p - New Location - CARPOOL!!!!

pseto
12-20-2008, 11:09 PM
We return to an old favorite NoVA location, Carpool. Come on out and shoot some pool, play foosball/darts, and talk about our great rides. We had a great turnout and an even better time last month.

Carpool
208 Elden Street
Herndon, VA 20170
(571) 203-7995

http://www.carpoolweb.com/CPH/index.html

In order to continue having future socials, the club will cover up to $20/head, so we'll collect $ to help cover the remaining part of the bill/gratuity (usually $5-10/head). Those who have a few more drinks or order more expensive food items will need to chip in more than those who stay within the $20/head limit.

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?option=com_eventlist&view=details&id=24:virginia-social

We've always had a blast at Carpool, and we'll continue our tradition despite the cold weather. Who's in? Please RSVP below

Zchild
12-30-2008, 11:19 AM
:icon_pape I guess this is OBE; Overcome by events for the youngsters, but at the risk of stating the obvious the first social in Jan 09 will not be on the 1st day of the year because it's New Year's Day; therefore I'm assuming that all socials are rolling back a week. Please correct me if I'm in error. Happy Motoring...
:icon_danc

pseto
12-30-2008, 01:10 PM
:icon_pape I guess this is OBE; Overcome by events for the youngsters, but at the risk of stating the obvious the first social in Jan 09 will not be on the 1st day of the year because it's New Year's Day; therefore I'm assuming that all socials are rolling back a week. Please correct me if I'm in error. Happy Motoring...
:icon_danc

correct, all socials this month were pushed back a week

bantonid
01-04-2009, 11:13 AM
The social is this Thursday. Is anyone going to be joining me this month? Last month we had a great turn out. Hopefully it wasn't a fluke. Get your RSVPs in.

Ted
01-04-2009, 11:57 PM
I'll try to come :)

woodym3
01-05-2009, 11:23 AM
The social is this Thursday. Is anyone going to be joining me this month? Last month we had a great turn out. Hopefully it wasn't a fluke. Get your RSVPs in.

Some people may be staying home to watch the college championship game. On the other hand the Carpool may be extra crowded because of the game.

pseto
01-05-2009, 11:34 AM
Some people may be staying home to watch the college championship game. On the other hand the Carpool may be extra crowded because of the game.

thats possible. last year, we were at Carpool during VaTech's bowl game, and the turnout wasnt good at all. however, i'm sure they'll be showing the game on all the TVs, so why not hang out and watch the game there?

pseto
01-07-2009, 08:26 AM
bump for tomorrow night's social...anyone else?

Carpool is always a lot of fun and the rain should be gone by tonight

pseto
01-08-2009, 08:10 AM
the rain is gone, so let's go have some fun tonight. last call for Carpool. anyone else joining us? please RSVP above

pseto
01-09-2009, 08:38 AM
Fun times last night and good turnout too. I didn't expect it to be so packed with the music blasting!!

Anyways, great to meet some new faces and we'll be back at Carpool for 1 last month in February. In March we'll at Glory Days in Fairfax.

Next week we're at River Hill Sports Grille, outside of Columbia, MD. We always have a great turnout there, so hopefully more new faces show up :D