PDA

View Full Version : Dec 4th NoVA Social 7p - New Location - CARPOOL!!!!!

pseto
11-23-2008, 10:02 PM
For the next few winter months, we'll return to an old favorite NoVA location, Carpool. Come on out and shoot some pool, play foosball/darts, and talk about our cars.

Carpool
208 Elden Street
Herndon, VA 20170
(571) 203-7995

http://www.carpoolweb.com/CPH/index.html

In order to continue having future socials, the club will cover up to $20/head, so we'll collect $ to help cover the remaining part of the bill/gratuity (usually around $10/head). Those who have a few more drinks or order more expensive food items will need to chip in more than those who stay within the $20/head limit.

http://old.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=97,1211,0,0,1,0

We've always had a blast at Carpool, and we'll continue our tradition despite the cold weather. Who's in? Please RSVP below

pseto
11-30-2008, 09:53 PM
bump for this week's fun at Carpool. come on out to our new spot and have a bunch of fun!!!

pseto
12-03-2008, 11:43 AM
bump for tomorrow night's fun...anyone else?

pseto
12-04-2008, 09:46 AM
last call for tonight...anyone else?

BTW - the setup at Carpool is a little different than most of the places we've been to this year, so we'll have a slightly new procedure :D

Please see Brett or I to sign in tonight. You'll get a nametag that you'll wear around so we know who belongs in our party. With all the things to do at Carpool, its hard for the organizers/waitresses to know who's member.

Hopefully everyone understands the need for a little change, plus it helps me remember everyone's name :)

mcoupemindy
12-04-2008, 10:11 PM
Thanks guys for a great social tonight!

pseto
12-05-2008, 08:13 AM
Thanks guys for a great social tonight!

yeah, it was a great time last night. i saw you and Katie running people off the pool table :D

mcoupemindy
12-05-2008, 09:07 AM
yeah, it was a great time last night. i saw you and Katie running people off the pool table :D

I don't think that's an appropriate statement!!! We sucked pretty bad ... LOL.

Anyhow - I REALLY like CarPool!

pseto
12-05-2008, 09:31 AM
I don't think that's an appropriate statement!!! We sucked pretty bad ... LOL.

Anyhow - I REALLY like CarPool!

Cool, I like Carpool too, which is one of the reasons why we decided to go back there. Hopefully even more people come on out next month.

Now if I can just get them to fix the back lights so we can see :D