PDA

View Full Version : Feedback for DIY #11 Convenience Car Care

Zchild
11-18-2008, 07:34 AM
:icon_blah Hello folks, just wanted to start a thread to allow you guys to chat on how much you enjoyed the last Do-it-yourself event at Convenience Car Care in Manassas, vA. Please feel free to tell us the things we're getting right as well as the areas that need a little improvement. Next year looks promising snd our plate again will be full. Happy Motoring...:icon_poke

pseto
11-18-2008, 03:42 PM
I really liked having a lift or two dedicated to quicker fluid changes. hopefully we can continue this in the future but I know it depends on the # of lifts. Convenience did an outstanding job as a host too. the short demos and speeches were nice.

BlazenXLT
11-18-2008, 08:45 PM
Very well run DIY. Thanks to Convenience Car Care for all the help.

Wildcats64
11-19-2008, 03:16 PM
I echo that I thought that the DIY at Convenienc Car Care went very well. Timmy & his father, Bill were wonderful hosts 7 the food was pretty good. Since it was my first DIY, I can't offer any suggestions for improvements.

Dennis Follett

:):):)

330x
11-19-2008, 08:58 PM
As usual, the session was outstanding; and the food was okay as well. While I am trying to save a little by doing easy stuff myself, the learning experience is even more important to me. The advice of the other bimmerheads is great. Doing this in a shop (Convenience) where the parts people are friendly and and the mechanics who assist us are knowledgeable and helpful makes this session a "must do."

Our chapter must be unusual in doing DIYs, because we had visitors from far north and far south, saying they didn't have these in their chapters. I can only admire the folks that put these clinics together. Thanks Zack and Alan.

Swooper
11-22-2008, 09:07 AM
Excellent DIY. Convenience did a great job. The added demonstrations were nice too.