PDA

View Full Version : Nov 13th Columbia NCC Social 7pm - New Location!!! River Hill Sports Grille

pseto
10-21-2008, 12:19 PM
Come join us at our new Columbia location, River Hill Sports Grille. Its located on the western side of Columbia in Clarksville, at the intersection of Rt 32 and Rt 108.

Lighted parking is located in the back of the River Hill Village Center and shares parking with the Columbia Association gym. Its easier to get to the back parking lot if you use the address of the Columbia Association gym, which is:

6151 Day Long Lane
Clarksville, MD

From Rt 108, turn onto Linden Linthicum Ln, and immediately turn right on Day Long Lane; the parking lot is right there.

If you come in on Great Star Drive from Rt 108, you'll be greeted by 2 10ft speedbumps that will do nasty things to your suspension and underside of your cars :( So please come in the way above.

RHSG's management have guaranteed our own private area with our own projection TV and stereo system if needed.

River Hill Sports Grille
6040 Daybreak Circle (use address above for directions)
Clarksville, MD 21029
Phone: 410-531-7900

http://www.riverhillsportsgrille.com/

In order to continue having future socials, the club will cover up to $20/head, so we'll collect $ to help cover the remaining part of the bill/gratuity (usually around $10/head). Those who have a few more drinks or order more expensive food items will need to chip in more than those who stay within the $20/head limit.

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=97,1275,0,0,1,0

Who's in? Please RSVP below

pseto
11-09-2008, 09:07 AM
bump for this week's social at our new location River Hill Sports Grille.

depending on the weather, some of us may get there early at 6p to hangout in the parking lot (even though it'll be dark :()

please RSVP ASAP since mgmt requested a headcount by Tue. who's in?

mscire2
11-10-2008, 10:36 PM
Paul ive got a few guys rolling up with me so if you need a head count i know for sure there will be 4 or 5 guys coming with me besides myself. Gotta bring a few more e36's up this time with me. 2 of the guys are from the pa chapter out in greencastle.

Are we all meeting at 6 like we normally did at champs to hang out before going in to eat?

Mark

pseto
11-10-2008, 10:42 PM
Paul ive got a few guys rolling up with me so if you need a head count i know for sure there will be 4 or 5 guys coming with me besides myself. Gotta bring a few more e36's up this time with me. 2 of the guys are from the pa chapter out in greencastle.

Are we all meeting at 6 like we normally did at champs to hang out before going in to eat?

Mark

are they all CCA members?

we can meet at 6p, although the forecast says 40% chance of rain and somewhere in the 50s.

pseto
11-12-2008, 08:37 AM
bump for tomorrow night...anyone else?

mscire2
11-12-2008, 06:11 PM
yeah all of them but one are cca members who is a good friend of mine and is about to join

pseto
11-13-2008, 08:07 AM
tonight is the night. according to weather.com, the rain should subside by the time we get there :)

see above for add'l instructions on the parking situation and how to get there

X5Michelle
11-13-2008, 08:13 AM
Damn, damn, damn.

I can't make it tonight. I have to stop by the dealer on the way home from work because one of my new belts has been squealing.

Plus I haven't even started packing for my trip, and I leave first thing tomorrow morning.

Biggins
11-13-2008, 02:44 PM
Do they get NFL Network I hope?

pseto
11-13-2008, 03:05 PM
Do they get NFL Network I hope?

they better, i was hoping to watch the game too. they have DirecTV, which has the NFL Network

gbauer
11-13-2008, 03:38 PM
I'm in with my dirty car, airbag light, and paint chips...

mscire2
11-13-2008, 03:41 PM
I'm in with my dirty car, airbag light, and paint chips...

Haha we are gonna have one hell of a group of cars rolling together. Basically the whole e36 chassis family all except the ti running together

gbauer
11-14-2008, 10:08 AM
Haha we are gonna have one hell of a group of cars rolling together. Basically the whole e36 chassis family all except the ti running together
I love the fact that our resident e30 left the m3 behind on I-70.... :tongue:

FrankoQ
11-14-2008, 11:06 AM
It was fun. Too bad for the Pats. Good game.