NASCAR Sprint Cup - Charlotte Sat 7:30pm on ABC

F1 Qualifying Replay Sat. 10:30pm on SpeedTV

F1 Race - Japanese GP Sun. 12am on Speed TV

Koni Challenge Replay - Miller Motorsports Park Sun 11am on SpeedTV

ARCA Stock Cars - Toledo Sun 2 pm on SpeedTV

F1 Race Replay Sun 4:30pm on SpeedTV

woodym3
10-10-2008, 10:23 AM
For some live action (in addition to our Autocross Saturday) NASA will be racing at Summit Point Saturday and Sunday.

mcoupemindy
10-10-2008, 12:08 PM
For some live action (in addition to our Autocross Saturday) NASA will be racing at Summit Point Saturday and Sunday.

Are they going to be over on main? If so, maybe I'll be able to sneak over for a bit.

Car54
10-10-2008, 12:14 PM
With your driving, you might end up over there regardless!

BURN

mcoupemindy
10-10-2008, 11:34 PM
With your driving, you might end up over there regardless!

BURN

My mad lack of skillz gets all the ladiezzz. :wink:

Scany
10-11-2008, 07:10 AM
Great alert Woody! Gotta make sure the KONI Challenge is in the Tivo, and I need to add the historic F1 race.

I need alerts like this. :)

clutch
10-11-2008, 07:52 PM
Here's a must-have bookmark favorite for the racing on TV/DVR junkie:

Race Fan TV (http://www.racefantv.com/USTV.htm)

3 hours of SPEED GT and Touring coming up on Weds. afternoon.

Scany
10-11-2008, 09:23 PM

3 hours of SPEED GT and Touring coming up on Weds. afternoon.

Bookmarked! :biggrin: now where do I tell my Tivo to download all this? maybe my PS3 with the upcoming DVR will help

woodym3
10-12-2008, 11:56 AM

Interesting that there's an option to show the listings "without NASCAR". Great site. Thanks Clutch.

clutch
10-14-2008, 08:04 PM
Interesting that there's an option to show the listings "without NASCAR". Great site. Thanks Clutch.

I was going to add to my post that your list was better since it weeded out all the NASCAR listings. Never noticed that option on the website, so thanks for bringing it to my attention!! Now I can just print out the pdf instead of writing down my selections. He might need to eliminate Wind Tunnel from the non-NASCAR list since it's increasingly becoming yet ANOTHER NASCAR show (with about 5 min. of other racing thrown in)...like they need more time on SPEED:rolleyes:

Anyway, it is a great site. Times are always correct and he lists just about everything and also lists reruns.

woodym3
10-14-2008, 08:53 PM
I think Wind Tunnel can have some great segments. I record it to watch later so I can fast-forward through the uninteresting stuff. Jeff Gordon was on Sunday before last. He and Dave talked about F1 some. Gordon said F1 would be great if it was all Spa with two laps to go in the rain.

Scany
10-15-2008, 07:48 AM
I think Wind Tunnel can have some great segments. I record it to watch later so I can fast-forward through the uninteresting stuff. Jeff Gordon was on Sunday before last. He and Dave talked about F1 some. Gordon said F1 would be great if it was all Spa with two laps to go in the rain.

I think Gordon then needs to watch destruction derby :tongue:

woodym3
10-15-2008, 09:35 AM
I think Gordon then needs to watch destruction derby :tongue:

Come on Anders. Most thought that was a great race. . . . well, until the officials made a rather dumb penalty ruling.