PDA

View Full Version : Street Survival School 18 Oct - Call for Instructors

Real M3
10-06-2008, 08:57 PM
All,

The next Street Survival School is set for Saturday, October 18th at the ADESSA Lot near Dulles Airport. This is a call for instructors and other staff help. I've got twenty students so far and expect more to sign up this week. We like to have a one to one ratio of instructors to students and we always need staff to help run the exercises.

Please let me know if you are able to help out with this very worthwhile program.

mlytle
10-06-2008, 09:21 PM
Hi Chuck,
Sign me up! (as an instructor...;-))

Marshall

All,

The next Street Survival School is set for Saturday, October 18th at the ADESSA Lot near Dulles Airport. This is a call for instructors and other staff help. I've got twenty students so far and expect more to sign up this week. We like to have a one to one ratio of instructors to students and we always need staff to help run the exercises.

Please let me know if you are able to help out with this very worthwhile program.

John in VA
10-07-2008, 09:40 PM
Chuck,
My son Rob is signed up for the course, so I'll be there and willing to help out in any way I can.

jongchen
10-17-2008, 08:12 AM
Just saw this. Are you guys still looking for volunteers?

I could chase cones or other misc. stuff.

glindsay
10-17-2008, 12:28 PM
Chuck still needs a few more instructors so we can have a 1 to 1 ratio.

Arrival time is 7:30 to 7:45 AM on Sat Oct 18th. You have to check in with the security guard at the left side of the building. We will have a tech inspection as part of the check in registration process for the students, so we will need instructors to do the clean car and tire pressure checks. If you have an air guage that we can use, please bring it. We'll have air available, but need guages to check.

We will be providing coffee in the morning and water through out the day. Lunch and drinks will be provided as well.

The event should end between 3:30 and 4:00 PM with the awarding of certificates to the students.

The address again is:

ADESA Auto Auction
43375 Old Ox Road
Dulles, VA 20166

As a point of reference, the facility is across Old Ox Road from RRT's facility.