PDA

View Full Version : LADIES DIY #9 EVENT AT MARTIN MOTORSPORTS in VA

MSBB2U
09-23-2008, 11:11 AM
:)If you participated in the 1st Ladies DIY #9 Event or supported the event, please take time out of your busy schedule to write a comment about your experience. :icon_writ We welcome all comments! Also, please give feedback on how we can improve the next time. :icon_blah
As your Lady DIY Coordinator, I thank you very much for making our first event a successful one! :biggrin:

Brenda Gates-Anderson
BMW Lady DIY Coordinator:icon_peac

Adam Gordon
09-24-2008, 04:38 PM
Brenda,

Thanks for your efforts and enthusiasm! As one of the several guys who sneaked in to join your inaugural Ladies DIY, I had a great day. Gary Martin's enthusiasm, like yours, is obvious and contagious. Gary's staff -- Grayson and John especially -- were enormously helpful to me and helped me to learn while getting my tasks done.

Thanks again for your work to make this event a success.

Adam

Munchenman2
09-26-2008, 03:43 PM
Please help this old fogey understand contempory "communications". How come as of now we have 60 "reads" and only 1 reply? Doesn't our new Ladies' DIY Coordinator deserve something more...?

Alan :confused:

Adam Gordon
09-26-2008, 03:50 PM
I think everyone is still too busy marveling at Brenda's efforts to get their fingers on the keyboard! :tongue:

Have a good weekend!

Adam

Car54
09-26-2008, 03:57 PM
I think we're all waiting to see if pics from the event surface.