PDA

View Full Version : Feedback from DIY #7 at Russel BMW, Baltimore

Munchenman2
07-19-2008, 07:25 PM
Folks,

Today's DIY attendees, please use this thread to post your comments about our first Maryland DIY in many years, and our first ever (?) in Baltimore.

'Sfar as I can tell, things went swimmingly, and Jude DeCoteau stood tall in his first DIY Coordinator session.

Cheers,
Geezer Guru :wink:

Swooper
07-20-2008, 02:15 PM
Russel was great. The staff was very helpful. They even informed me about an outstanding recall on my car and offered to fix it free of charge.

pseto
07-20-2008, 06:04 PM
Pics from Sats' DIY, didnt get to stay long, but everything looked well organized.

Not sure why I stayed focused on the M roady so long :D

pseto
07-20-2008, 06:06 PM
Russel's new facility is outstanding!!! Love their showroom centerpiece :D

Zchild
07-20-2008, 06:18 PM
:icon_blah I must say that Russell BMW was a tremendous host and Gil the Service Manager was simply amazing. During my valve cover gasket replacement DIY job we inadvertly dropped one of the washers down in the #6 spark plug reservoir and he worked with us for over two hours until the situation was resolved. There was no way we would have completed this job without his knowledge and ingenuity. I'd like to also thank Ivan Goldman's son-in-law for his assistance with my valve cover gasket job. A most excellent DIY sponsor by NCC and hosted by Russell. Lastly, Jude did a great job organizing this event. It's good to see the future of the DIY program is in excellent hands. Just my two and a half cents worth. Happy Motoring...
:icon_poke