PDA

View Full Version : Feb Columbia Social - NEW DATE!!!!!

pseto
02-04-2008, 11:10 AM
As to not conflict with Valentine's Day, I have moved the Feb Columbia social to the day before, Wed, Feb 13th at Houlihan's (same place as last month).

Based on the voting, this was the most convenient day, and I have reserved the same setup at Houlihan's. For those who did not attend last month, we had our own private, enclosed area. Service, food, and company was excellent!!!

Who's in?

pseto
02-11-2008, 10:07 AM
bump for this week's social...please note that I changed the date to hump day Wednesday so we can get thru this week faster!!!

this is a great opportunity for you new guys (or other NCC folks who haven't been to a social yet) to come on out and meet other BMW owners on this board. plus, what else do you have to do on a Wed night

and the biggest reason of all is that the club is picking up most of the tab (I'll probably ask for $5-7 head to cover the tip). don't you ever wonder where your dues go?

who else is in?

330cic0539
02-11-2008, 06:48 PM
Count us in - We will check with Alicia

pseto
02-12-2008, 11:48 AM
Count us in - We will check with Alicia

yes, get her out the house too!!! or better yet, get her on this board :) you guys spoil her

ChosenGSR
02-12-2008, 06:18 PM
Now that I live in Elkridge I have no excuse :) I just realized that this is right across from my job (Columbia Gateway Drive). What time do people show up?

Zchild
02-12-2008, 07:22 PM
Now that I live in Elkridge I have no excuse :) I just realized that this is right across from my job (Columbia Gateway Drive). What time do people show up?
:icon_blah The party starts at 7:00PM, see you there!:icon_poke

FrankoQ
02-13-2008, 02:04 PM
traffic better be ok today.

Clarese
02-14-2008, 08:48 AM
Sorry we missed out. It has been an incredibly busy week for both of us. It sounded like quite the party when one of the CMM members called to see where we were, though!

pseto
02-14-2008, 09:03 AM
Sorry we missed out. It has been an incredibly busy week for both of us. It sounded like quite the party when one of the CMM members called to see where we were, though!

too bad you and Jason couldnt make it, we'll let this one slide :)

pseto
02-14-2008, 10:20 AM
Great time last night. Met a few new faces and good to see all the 'regulars' :) See some of you next week at Zodiac.

Can't wait till the weather breaks and we can spend some time taking pictures of our cars