PDA

View Full Version : DIY @Convenience Car Care on 11/17

dinan323
11-19-2007, 08:28 AM
heyAll,

Just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to the organizers & the hosts of this event. We had three women attend, which I belive is a world record for this chapter, and saw some great cars includding an 86 635csi & an 88 M6. Both were in spectacular condition.

After only planning on a basic oil change, the day ended late for me with an automatic transmission flush & an induction system clean out. Zach and I rolled out at around 6pm, and carved our way through the VA/MD traffic as best as could. Nothing like two Bimmers with club tags dipping & weaving between the minivans & the tourists! My 530 Sport responds/shifts smoother & DEFINITELY gets better gas mileage.

Thanks to Tim, Dan & the rest of the Convenience Car Care staff for providing EXCELLENT service!

_jd

Zchild
11-19-2007, 06:28 PM
:icon_blah I'm going back on Wednesday to get the Injection treatment service done to my bimmer, I'm hoping that it's all that Dinan323 say's it is! Timme was a most excellent host and has both my gratitude and respect.
Just my two and a half cents worth. Happy Motoring...
:icon_poke

dinan323
11-20-2007, 08:42 AM
The car gets up to 100mph that much quicker & quieter....

///MARINE
11-28-2007, 01:33 PM
Convenience Car Care is a great DIY location with a spectacular Staff. Danny, Timmy, Matt, Big Steve and everyone else there were extremely helpful and patient. Our thanks and sincere appreciation go out to you all.We had a great time and got alot of much needed maintenance done. The facility was spotless and a very safe place to work and confer with other NCCBMWCCA members. Special thanks to Alan and Zach for putting together another flawless DIY event!