PDA

View Full Version : Zodiac this week and On the Border next month?

pseto
09-18-2007, 03:11 PM
Just a reminder about Zodiac this Thursday. Who's in?

Also, just wanted to see if anyone is interested in going back to On the Border in Rockville for next month? Some folks liked that place (me too), so maybe we can alternate between Zodiac and On the Border going forward? Your thoughts?

FrankoQ
09-18-2007, 06:33 PM
Just a reminder about Zodiac this Thursday. Who's in?

Also, just wanted to see if anyone is interested in going back to On the Border in Rockville for next month? Some folks liked that place (me too), so maybe we can alternate between Zodiac and On the Border going forward? Your thoughts?

I can't make it for Zodiac this week.

On the Border next month sounds great.

Zchild
09-20-2007, 09:56 AM
:icon_blah Put me in coach, me and my girly will be there this evening, see you there!
:icon_poke

SpongeBob
09-20-2007, 10:47 AM
October 7 Parade - needs convertibles

Nov 3-4 - Tour to WISP >>>really needs participation....

Thanks

pseto
09-21-2007, 08:50 AM
Based on some feedback from last night's great G2G, most didn't mind moving October's social from Zodiac to On the Border. We can always go back to Zodiac in November, or alternate monthly.

Eric - as the host, I guess its still your call.

FrankoQ
09-21-2007, 10:44 AM
No pics from last night?

pseto
09-21-2007, 11:27 AM
i dont remember anyone taking any pics

AlfaEric
09-24-2007, 01:04 PM
Based on some feedback from last night's great G2G, most didn't mind moving October's social from Zodiac to On the Border. We can always go back to Zodiac in November, or alternate monthly.

Eric - as the host, I guess its still your call.

As long as someone else is willing to take over for that event, I'm okay with it. I've got a scheduling conflict for the next few months which makes things difficult for me. I definitely can't show up to On the Border since it is too far for me to make my other commitment if they need me at the last minute.

You will also need to check with Tim to see if it is okay with him since it would be short notice to change an events location.

---Eric

1996 328ti
09-24-2007, 07:13 PM
I'll be away from Thursday Sept 27 until Oct 7.
I will have a computer with me, but someone needs to let me know if the calendar needs updating.

ase2dais
09-25-2007, 02:57 PM
I bet alot of Virginians would show up if its hosted

1996 328ti
09-25-2007, 08:21 PM
And cross the Potomac? I doubt it?

Biggins
09-25-2007, 09:51 PM
Maybe if the meet were on April 1st.

pseto
10-02-2007, 11:17 AM
As long as someone else is willing to take over for that event, I'm okay with it. I've got a scheduling conflict for the next few months which makes things difficult for me. I definitely can't show up to On the Border since it is too far for me to make my other commitment if they need me at the last minute.

You will also need to check with Tim to see if it is okay with him since it would be short notice to change an events location.

---Eric

I'll host it, no problem. I'll tell Steven to change the location on the website.

On the Border in Rockville (on Rockville Pike) will be the location of this month's 3rd Thur social on 10/18.