PDA

View Full Version : 14 JULY DIY J&F Motors

Zchild
07-14-2007, 03:57 PM
:icon_blah I just want to commend the folks at J&F Motors for hosting a great DIY. Mike, Paul and Greg worked exceptionally hard to satisfy all of the National Capitol Chapter membership. The lunch was catered by Fire Hook Bakery and we had initially signed up 8 vehicles including our first female DIY participant. During the day we had a few Walk-ins which drove the amount of vehicles to 14 total vehilces serviced. Eveyone said that they couldn't believe the club was doing anything this exceptional and were equally amazed that they received hats, mugs and a tremedous lunch. Thanks to all of the members who came out and spent their time and devotion working on the marque that they love. Just my two and a half cents worth. Happy Motoring...
:icon_poke

FrankoQ
07-16-2007, 03:01 PM
:icon_blah I just want to commend the folks at J&F Motors for hosting a great DIY. Mike, Paul and Greg worked exceptionally hard to satisfy all of the National Capitol Chapter membership. The lunch was catered by Fire Hook Bakery and we had initially signed up 8 vehicles including our first female DIY participant. During the day we had a few Walk-ins which drove the amount of vehicles to 14 total vehilces serviced. Eveyone said that they couldn't believe the club was doing anything this exceptional and were equally amazed that they received hats, mugs and a tremedous lunch. Thanks to all of the members who came out and spent their time and devotion working on the marque that they love. Just my two and a half cents worth. Happy Motoring...
:icon_poke

Any pics?

JRansom
07-22-2007, 07:18 PM
I have some pics from the july 14 DIY event. Sorry I don't have catchy captions or even names to go with these so if you see someone you know, add a caption or note about their DIY project for all to read. I'll upload some (5 of 40) shortly. Jonathan

JRansom
07-22-2007, 07:45 PM
five more photos

JRansom
07-22-2007, 07:52 PM
more pictures. i had a great time at the event. You wouldn't know by the projects that it wasn't a regular business day.

Bruce N
07-23-2007, 06:51 AM
Nice pics! I enjoyed coming out and lending a hand.

FrankoQ
07-23-2007, 07:46 PM
Nice pics...
where can I get one of those nice hats?