PDA

View Full Version : Need help - car broken into

Dirichlet
05-20-2007, 10:15 AM
If anybody know of a good place that I can bring my car on very short notice (as in today) to have a window replaced, I could really use a hand. My car was broken into in DC last night - they didn't get much - but I'm leaving for Seattle tomorrow (Monday) at 4am. I would like to drop my car off so that it can be under a roof for now, and hopefully be fixed by the time I get back.
Again, any help would be greatly appreciated.
~Colin

odortiz
05-20-2007, 04:32 PM
If anybody know of a good place that I can bring my car on very short notice (as in today) to have a window replaced, I could really use a hand. My car was broken into in DC last night - they didn't get much - but I'm leaving for Seattle tomorrow (Monday) at 4am. I would like to drop my car off so that it can be under a roof for now, and hopefully be fixed by the time I get back.
~Colin

i can house your car in woodbridge, or possibly alexandria.
i'll pm you my phone number.

Barry
05-22-2007, 09:16 AM
~Colin

Call Springfield Auto Body at (703) 569-5055 and ask for Jim Scott.
Tell him I referred you. If he's not there, ask for Jeff Sisson.
They'll take good care of you.
Barry

chicane
05-23-2007, 10:28 AM
~Colin

Just curious, where in DC where you parked?

Dirichlet
05-24-2007, 12:03 PM
Just curious, where in DC where you parked?

Under a street light, across the road from a police station - Pierce St. NE

Dirichlet
05-25-2007, 09:26 AM
I had the window fixed at Springfield Auto Body per the referrence of Barry. I was extremely pleased with my experience there, and would reccomend their services to anybody.

Barry
05-25-2007, 11:41 AM
I had the window fixed at Springfield Auto Body per the referrence of Barry. I was extremely pleased with my experience there, and would reccomend their services to anybody.

I hope you told them I referred you.

Anyway, we just picked up my wife's almost brand new 328xi there.
My son-in-law hit it in the front driver's side fender and caused $1500 damage.
SAB made it look like new again.
Barry

Dirichlet
05-25-2007, 12:17 PM
I hope you told them I referred you.

Barry

I sure did. I worked with Jeff and Tom, never got to meet Jim. Barry, thank you again.
~Colin