PDA

View Full Version : finally made it over here

orijinal_poser
10-30-2006, 01:09 AM
yup.......finally made it over to this forum from all the other wacky bmw forums i've been on so far :)

after the several NCC events i have attended, i have been impressed with this chapter and the awesome events you guys put on. so tonight i went ahead and became a BMWCCA member (finally!).

thanks for the great events so far and I look forward to future meets/autoxes/track days/etc.

-John

1996 328ti
10-30-2006, 07:39 AM
yup.......finally made it over to this forum from all the other wacky bmw forums i've been on so far :)Welcome. This forum is a bit different than the others. It's not as busy but many people do lurk on it.

Some signatures that are on other forums aren't going to fly very well here. ;)
We also don't go so far OT like other boards.

As Woody once said, you'll eat more than your $40 membership costs.

And welcome to our little group of 5400 members.

orijinal_poser
10-30-2006, 08:50 AM
Welcome. This forum is a bit different than the others. It's not as busy but many people do lurk on it.

Some signatures that are on other forums aren't going to fly very well here. ;)
We also don't go so far OT like other boards.

As Woody once said, you'll eat more than your $40 membership costs.

And welcome to our little group of 5400 members.
Steven,

haha, yea it seems like this is a little forum is a little more serious than the usual shenanigans over at BF.c :D but no worries.....

yes, $40 is very cheap for all the activities you guys host. i've already met a few of you at various events and I look forward to meeting new people.

SMOODY
10-30-2006, 01:26 PM
Welcome!

I think you will find this to be one of the nicer, friendlier, more mature, and helpful BMW forums on the web.

There are even a few of us that have moved out of the D.C. area (I am in Colorado), but we still check in here.