PDA

View Full Version : OCT 21 RRT Meet

2000_328ci
10-17-2006, 10:22 PM
Just wanted to find out who is going to be attending the RRT meet on the 21st? There is a lot of buzz surrounding it on local BMW boards.. I'm getting excited just thinking about all the hot bimmers that may attend :)

-chase

Bimmer3
10-20-2006, 04:59 PM
I guess it'll just be you and me, since no one else responded. I will be trying to sell some 17x8" wheels at the swap meet. $200/obo takes the four. They are E46 M3 replicas, and should fit most E36/E46 cars. The wheels are okay for an upgraded look, or for extra track/autocross tires. The Kumho ECSTA 712 tires on them are shot but I haven't had time to remove them.

See you there. I'll be the bald, goofy looking guy in the Black 323is, or Estoril M Coupe (doing a friend a favor).
Bimmer3

Thanks, RRT!

Biggins
10-20-2006, 05:12 PM
I guess it'll just be you and me, since no one else responded. I will be trying to sell some 17x8" wheels at the swap meet. $200/obo takes the four. They are E46 M3 replicas, and should fit most E36/E46 cars. The wheels are okay for an upgraded look, or for extra track/autocross tires. The Kumho ECSTA 712 tires on them are shot but I haven't had time to remove them.
I don't know if I'll be there... I'm still trying to make the UMD vs. NC State game, but I'll be at RRT if I can't get tickets.

Brian, were the front tires done too?

I should have added a little air to mine last weekend before I started "playing."

Bimmer3
10-20-2006, 06:27 PM
Chris,
The front tires still have some tread left. They would be good for autocrossing a few more times. :rolleyes: I think you could find two more 225/45 17's to make a full set. There might be some 225/45 17 Dunlops at RRT that they are throwing out, I was tempted last time I was there to take them, but I'll check. I also have some stock 323is supsension parts, F/R springs and F/R sway bars. I am not sure if they are stiffer than the 318 parts, but if you want the wheels and other parts, I'd say make me an offer and they are yours. :wink:

Bimmer3

Biggins
10-20-2006, 06:53 PM
Chris,
The front tires still have some tread left. They would be good for autocrossing a few more times. :rolleyes: I think you could find two more 225/45 17's to make a full set. There might be some 225/45 17 Dunlops at RRT that they are throwing out, I was tempted last time I was there to take them, but I'll check. I also have some stock 323is supsension parts, F/R springs and F/R sway bars. I am not sure if they are stiffer than the 318 parts, but if you want the wheels and other parts, I'd say make me an offer and they are yours. :wink:

Bimmer3
Thanks man, but I don't think I have the space at the moment. That's a steal for those wheels, they look awesome! I knew I had 2 OLD Kumho 712s, but they're 205/45/16s that I got for free years ago off of a friend, but they won't really work for a BMW... maybe a staggered 16s on the front 17s on the rear setup, haha.

I'll look into the sways and see if they're stiffer.

I just ordered new shocks/springs that I'm hoping will be on my car before the last NCC and Cumberland event :)

RED//MSHOE
10-21-2006, 08:13 AM
Estoril M Coupe (doing a friend a favor).
Bimmer3

Thanks, RRT!

Traitor