PDA

View Full Version : NCC #4 autox pics posted. We win.

BahnBaum
08-11-2006, 03:08 PM
You can find galleries of last weekend's NCC Autox #4 at Bowie posted here (http://teamwtf.org/index.php?set_albumName=album471&option=com_gallery&Itemid=87&include=view_album.php).

Cars are grouped by car numbers.

There's no event write up at www.teamwtf.org yet, since we have no idea how anyone did. And an article about some Georgetown boyz FTD in an ancient BMW would be, well, boring.

:)

Alex

Biggins
08-11-2006, 10:26 PM
THANK YOU again Alex!!! I cannot believe how many pics you took!

Your photography skills make my unmarked police car actually look good.

monsterM3
08-12-2006, 01:20 AM
The pictures you took look great.I am glad to see that my hard earned tires getting burned up looks so sweet on camera.Thanks again for the awsome pictures.If anyone is interested there is a track day at summit point on the main track on September 20.I have some entry forms if anybody wants to go.The cost for the day is 250.00 and all the proceeds go to the Annapolis Boys and Girls Scholarship Trust.contact me if you have any interest.

Ben

woodym3
08-12-2006, 06:06 PM
If anyone is interested there is a track day at summit point on the main track on September 20.I have some entry forms if anybody wants to go.The cost for the day is 250.00 and all the proceeds go to the boys and girls club.contact me if you have any interest.

Ben
Who is putting on this event? Is it a normal school format?

monsterM3
08-13-2006, 09:34 AM
The event is being organized by Colonial Challange Cup, Inc.The format will pretty much be just like a friday at the track.I went to one of there events a few months back and it was a hoot.I can email you a form if you have any interest.

Thanks,
Ben

woodym3
08-13-2006, 07:12 PM
Does Colonial Challenge have a website? I'd really like to learn more about them before committing to one of their events? I assume Summit Point would not rent the track to Colonial without knowing something about their credentials, but I'd like to know something too.
Woody

monsterM3
08-13-2006, 08:31 PM
There website is www.colonialchallengecup.com .I think there sight says its on the shenandoah circuit but it is on the main track.I hope you come there is always room for another e30 m3 on the track.The head instructor for the event is a friend of mine and me and one of the other techs from my shop will be doing the tech inspections.Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Ben

vagabond
08-13-2006, 09:57 PM
Awesome pics- thank you very much for showing that I need to work on my Steve McQueen look of grim determination.

Rafgar
08-14-2006, 08:07 PM
Alex,

Thanks for the pictures. Great job (again).

woodym3
08-14-2006, 10:06 PM
There website is www.colonialchallengecup.com .I think there sight says its on the shenandoah circuit but it is on the main track.I hope you come there is always room for another e30 m3 on the track.The head instructor for the event is a friend of mine and me and one of the other techs from my shop will be doing the tech inspections.Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
Ben
Interesting Ben. I didn't realize it was for sailboats rather than cars . . . . .joking.
I don't think I'll be able to make it being between 3 days at VIR and 3 at Summit Point. As many track junkies don't read this autocross section you should post something about it under Driver Schools.