PDA

View Full Version : IMO, the Best body shop in the MD area!!!

2000_328ci
06-09-2006, 11:13 AM
Well everyone, I got all of the work done on my car. My car, Euro Pros in Gaithersburg, MD, three weeks, M3 mirrors, M3 bumper, Hamann rear add on, Hamann sideskirts, a Carbon fiber front lip, and a ACS 3 piece trunk spoiler later...

Euro Pro charged me a good amount to do all the work (mid 2k range) but their work is perfect. I took the car over to VOB and the salesman said the pieces looked as if they came from the factory itself. I will be doing a write up for dB with a full description of their excellent work, customer service, and pricing but for the time being, I had to comment on their great job :)

Also, Martin's Motorsports installed Stoptech's Stage 2 brake kit with slotted rotors, axxis deluxe brake pads (dust free :biggrin: ), new brake fluid, and new brake lines... They even painted my calipers and clear coated them to keep the color shining for months to come :)

jbshin
12-13-2006, 08:52 PM
I second that. I had second rear-end this year and took my e39 to Euro Pro's (951 N. Frederick Avenue, Gaithersburg, MD 301-977-7475) and not only did they do a great job, but also found problems from the first repair work done by another shop. They ended up removing most of the rear body pieces to properly diagnose and worked with Statefarm to properly repair the damage.

The first shop was highly recommended by members here but there were metal shavings under the trunk liners, welding was not finished but epoxied and was cracking after 2 months, not to mention rust forming in the welds. The also missed frame damage. In the end Euro Pro's work cost about $4500, or 4 times what the first shop had charged Statefarm.

The owners, Jack and Derek at the Euro Pro's really took time to explain the repair process and the damages and worked hard to make it look as original as possible.

They certainly have my recommendation.

John

mOlson
12-15-2006, 02:26 PM
Oooooof. Clicked the topic just to see info on body shop recommendation but the pics... quite nice ride. Very nice actually; well done.

M-technik-3
12-15-2006, 03:03 PM
I'll second that, Very sexy non M.