PDA

View Full Version : new here

spazegun2213
04-11-2006, 07:27 PM
hey all,
well, it says up top to post in the introductions forum, but i must be blind because i dont see one. So I'll post here :) After comming to your last Drivers education at summit point on the JC i figured i would actually join the club :) I do not have a bmw though, so I'll just have to envy you all until i can afford one ;) Until then, I'll drive my Subaru.

I hope to see you all at later events.
-Ross Miller

1996 328ti
04-11-2006, 08:23 PM
hey all,
well, it says up top to post in the introductions forum
I'll have to fix that. ;)

spazegun2213
04-12-2006, 09:12 AM
I'll have to fix that. ;)

it was just funny, i looked for about 15min for it, then said screw it, I'll post here. lol

Rafgar
04-13-2006, 04:50 PM
Ross,

Welcome to the NCC!

Don't worry about having a Subie. I know of a certain former chapter president who had two Subaru's while he was in office (and still has one).

For the rest of you, don't worry, the 328 is the track toy - even though it's still mostly stock.

2000_328ci
04-15-2006, 12:34 PM
congrats on becoming a member... and subarus can move it modified properly

ChosenGSR
04-25-2006, 08:23 AM
hey all,
well, it says up top to post in the introductions forum, but i must be blind because i dont see one. So I'll post here :) After comming to your last Drivers education at summit point on the JC i figured i would actually join the club :) I do not have a bmw though, so I'll just have to envy you all until i can afford one ;) Until then, I'll drive my Subaru.

I hope to see you all at later events.
-Ross Miller
:icon_wave Welcome

were you driving the Legacy GT?