PDA

View Full Version : Season Championship Points

AlfaEric
12-05-2005, 09:11 AM
Please verify your name is spelled right if you are in the top 3 for your class.

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=15,678,0,0,1,0

Thanks,

---Eric

BahnBaum
12-06-2005, 12:23 AM
Please verify your name is spelled right if you are in the top 3 for your class.

Thanks,

---Eric

Mine's spelled wrong.

In fact, it's so wrong I can't find it.

<g>

Alex

SharkD
12-06-2005, 09:20 AM
Mine's spelled wrong.

In fact, it's so wrong I can't find it.

I'm having the same problem as Alex... and when you're adding my name, remember: there's a silent 'P' in PSmith. :D

hoyabmw
12-06-2005, 09:54 AM
Alex, if you'd stop wrecking cars and changing midseason, you might have a chance :)

Dan, I thought you decided we were too slow so you had to go racing???

I found you guys on this page:

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=15,626,0,0,1,0

Kevin

AlfaEric
12-06-2005, 10:02 AM
Alex, if you'd stop wrecking cars and changing midseason, you might have a chance :)

I found you guys on this page:

http://www.nccbmwcca.org/index.php?id=15,626,0,0,1,0

Kevin
Shhh! Don't tell Alex that. He's in my class and is faster than me. :redface:

---Eric

JimHarris
12-06-2005, 10:46 AM
My name is spelled spendidly. Thanks,

Jim Harris

(PS: are MINIs going to be in the X Class next year? Is this part of the meeting on the rules? It doesn't matter that much, just curious.)

AlfaEric
12-06-2005, 10:59 AM
My name is spelled spendidly. Thanks,

Jim Harris

(PS: are MINIs going to be in the X Class next year? Is this part of the meeting on the rules? It doesn't matter that much, just curious.)
You could bring it up at the rules meeting but it has already been argued to death. I think MINIs are going to stay in the X Class.

---Eric

SharkD
12-06-2005, 01:53 PM

Kevin
Who told you the truth? :D

No, it's just that every single date since June conflicted with work or personal commitments -- which seriously sucked. And, unfortunately (in the case of AutoX), I'll be living in NC next year, and I can't justify an 8 hour round trip for 4 minutes on course.

AlfaEric
12-06-2005, 02:02 PM
Who told you the truth? :D

No, it's just that every single date since June conflicted with work or personal commitments -- which seriously sucked. And, unfortunately (in the case of AutoX), I'll be living in NC next year, and I can't justify an 8 hour round trip for 4 minutes on course.
If you drive slower at the autox, you get more seat time. :tongue:

Next season we will try to conflict with any possible times you will be visiting the area. :biggrin:

---Eric

Biggins
12-07-2005, 10:28 PM
You could bring it up at the rules meeting but it has already been argued to death. I think MINIs are going to stay in the X Class.
I don't want to get killed by them in H-Stock AND in Prepared Touring.

SharkD
12-08-2005, 01:07 PM
If you drive slower at the autox, you get more seat time. :tongue:

Next season we will try to conflict with any possible times you will be visiting the area. :biggrin:

I hadn't thought of it that way... And, I appreciate your commitment to scheduling conflicts.

AlfaEric
12-08-2005, 01:23 PM
I hadn't thought of it that way... And, I appreciate your commitment to scheduling conflicts.
Yes, those guys who buy really fast cars and turn in fast times are just wasting their money. My slow car gives me lots of seat time... Plus it's easier to learn the course when you are driving in slow motion. :biggrin:

No problem about next season's scheduling conflicts. We try to inconvienence everyone.

---Eric

SharkD
12-08-2005, 02:24 PM
No problem about next season's scheduling conflicts. We try to inconvienence everyone.
:( and here I thought I was receiving special treatment. Oh well.

AlfaEric
12-08-2005, 02:29 PM
:( and here I thought I was receiving special treatment. Oh well.
I've seen your car. You deserve special treatment. :tongue:

---Eric

David Hicks
12-09-2005, 12:55 AM

Thanks,

---Eric
There's two O's in Goose, boys.

M-technik-3
12-09-2005, 09:49 AM
Do we have tenative dates yet? I know it's way early but That way I can get my reserve weekend out of confliction.

AlfaEric
12-09-2005, 10:19 AM
Do we have tenative dates yet? I know it's way early but That way I can get my reserve weekend out of confliction.
Not yet. Pete's been out of town for the past couple weeks and wanted to wait until the SCCA scedule was released (it has been). I'm hoping he will have free time this weekend to work on it.

---Eric

Pete
12-14-2005, 09:58 AM
I'm back from my 6 weeks of travel. Hopefully we will have a tentative schedule created this week and will begin scheduling (with lot owners) for next year.

Pete

AlfaEric
12-14-2005, 10:01 AM
I'm back from my 6 weeks of travel. Hopefully we will have a tentative schedule created this week and will begin scheduling (with lot owners) for next year.

Pete
...At which point we will be changing all the tentative dates again. :tongue:

---Eric

Rafgar
12-14-2005, 01:09 PM
...At which point we will be changing all the tentative dates again. :tongue:

---Eric

Right *after* you publish them. ;)

AlfaEric
12-14-2005, 01:31 PM
Of course. You don't think we would do something right from the beginning do you? :rolleyes:

---Eric

Pete
12-14-2005, 01:56 PM

That's a given.

Pete