PDA

View Full Version : Rear Seat Covers in 2014 3 Series Sedan

ludwig
02-26-2017, 07:01 AM
Hello,

I am looking for a good fitting rear seat cover that can allow for a baby seat! (I wanna protect the leather as much as possible!).

I have not seen anything like this with the exception for the rear sear "tarp" for pets.

A BMW member recommended Advanced Autoparts Autocover series however I can't find anything that matches this series.

Also someone recommended Coverking.com however they don't have any indication of a product for "newer" BMWs. Looking for something that is strong such as neoprene? and form fitting.

Can any member provide recommendations or experiences with this?

Thanks!

John in VA
02-26-2017, 03:07 PM
I have no experience with a child seat in the F30 or with the Isofix system, but when my boys were growing up we used beach towels under the car seat to lessen depressions and spills/stains.

WeatherTech offers Seat Protectors to prevent scratches, damage or spills from ruining the seat surface. The Seat Protectors are made from a polycotton drill fabric that features a durable water-repellent finish. You might be able to fit a piece of yoga mat or the like under this. EBay also has some cheaper waterproof fabric covers.

Good luck - they'll be driving before you know it!

ludwig
02-26-2017, 10:56 PM
Thanks for the info and suggestions!