PDA

View Full Version : DC/NOVA/S MD Body Shop recommendations

Getawaydriver
02-10-2015, 12:29 PM
My car was recently scrapped when my fiancÚ was backing it our of our building's parking spot. Light dent and paint off the driver's side lower quarterpanel and a deep scrape (plastic revealed) to the driver's side bumper.

I was wanting to know if anyone had a recommendation for a bodyshop in the immediate area they were happy with? I have had work done at D&V in Sterling, VA with pretty good results. However, on the quote for this instance, it came out at about 1120.00 USD. Seems a bit high but that includes repainting/blending of bumper and a total bumper clearcoat. They will have to remove the QP to smooth the dent and blend/re-paint the affected area.

Any recommendations about other places or even if this assessment is a rip-off are appreciated. Car is a 2013 Alpine white E92 335is.

pseto
02-10-2015, 03:21 PM
I don't think you can go wrong with D&V; they have a pretty good reputation for quality work. I also don't think that $1100 is a ripoff at all, but pretty reasonable.

Mhorn0817
02-13-2015, 01:33 AM
If you want to come a little north you can come to my shop. I will give you an estimate and go over the repair process with you. I am in millersville, md.