PDA

View Full Version : Chapter Event 10/25/2014 - Pie Run XV: Enduro Run

bimmernupe
10-12-2014, 09:36 PM
I know, I know, I know. You are all asking, "WTH Algie? What happened to all the tours this year? I have a really, really good reason for my absence. If you are at the tour on October 25th, you will find out. And without further ado here is the link for the pie run: http://msreg.com/PieRunXV

Zchild
10-13-2014, 06:52 AM
Sorry I won't be able to attend I'm in Omaha on business from 20 Oct - 31 Oct... You guys have fun and be safe!

SpongeBob
10-13-2014, 05:37 PM
Could someone please explain how and why an NCCBMWCCA TOUR, which has always stressed that is it not a race, has become an ENDURO RUN. Also, is this sanctioned and approved by our club to be such a function?

bimmernupe
10-13-2014, 06:10 PM
The Pie Run from Thurmont to Madison has affectionately been given the name Enduro Run by some of the tour regulars, because it is a long one day drive.

M5_Harold
10-21-2014, 01:14 PM
Where is everyone meeting at prior leaving for the Enduro Run? How can I receive and Wilson Farms meat order form?

pseto
10-21-2014, 01:48 PM
Where is everyone meeting at prior leaving for the Enduro Run? How can I receive and Wilson Farms meat order form?

We all meet at CMO to begin the run, but no official caravans to CMO established. Are you volunteering to head one up?

This may be an older order form, but it's all I have:

bimmermarine
10-22-2014, 06:36 AM
Paul, the attachment isn't showing up for Wilson's. Is there an order form for the pies? please send to joseph.espinosa@<hidden>. Thanks, looking forward to the drive this weekend!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

pseto
10-22-2014, 07:57 AM
Paul, the attachment isn't showing up for Wilson's. Is there an order form for the pies? please send to joseph.espinosa@<hidden>. Thanks, looking forward to the drive this weekend!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

There's no order form for pies, but you can check the CMO website for the list of pies they have and call to order ahead. Its recommended to call in advance so they are ready when you get there Sat and that they don't run out of what you want.

http://www.catoctinmountainorchard.com/

newbmwlover43
10-23-2014, 02:11 PM
I have signed up for the Pie Run. Looking forward to purchasing a few pies. My husband and I really enjoyed meeting a few of the members at the New Members meeting. My name is Sarah.

pseto
10-24-2014, 08:13 AM
I have signed up for the Pie Run. Looking forward to purchasing a few pies. My husband and I really enjoyed meeting a few of the members at the New Members meeting. My name is Sarah.

See you tomorrow Sarah! Hopefully you pre-ordered your pies and meats

pseto
10-24-2014, 08:16 AM
Last call for tomorrow's Pie Run...if you haven't pre-ordered your meat and pies, you better call and do it now!

Don't forget, Wilson's is CASH only!!

I ordered my usual case of ribeyes, 3lbs of bacon, and butter...I'm already drooling

newbmwlover43
10-24-2014, 12:39 PM
Yes, I called and ordered a few T-bones, bacon and the amish butter. I also ordered several pies . I cannot wait for the pies.