PDA

View Full Version : Stuff left at Autocross

CAB IN BLACK M3
06-18-2005, 06:22 PM
First of all I want to thank everyone in charge of Today's autocross...It was anothe rwonderfully run event. My second time was definetly more enlightening. (LIKE HUM WHERES THE THIRD GATE ON MY VERY FIRST RUN.)

At today's Autocross...someone left tools, jumper cables, a pink slip to a car (thats right the pink slip), high school parking pass..not to mention their trash..oh and a dirty white t-shirt. I did take care of everything and I am in possesion of everything left. Minus, the trash...Can't remember the model he was driving. However, If anyone knows this individual or if this indiviidual reads this post. Please give me a call at 202-297-4657 and arrange pick up of belongings.

Thanks,

Bobbie

JST
06-20-2005, 09:26 AM
Can't remember the model he was driving.

Isn't it on the title/registration that he left?

CAB IN BLACK M3
06-20-2005, 05:19 PM
Actually their is a name on the titale but their is also a note stapled to it that states it is someone elses title.

ChosenGSR
06-20-2005, 06:07 PM
You would think someone would notice that their stuff is gone by now :confused:

CAB IN BLACK M3
06-20-2005, 09:31 PM
You would think!

CAB IN BLACK M3
07-04-2005, 06:44 PM
Ok....Need advice from the leadership of our wonderful club. What is the statue of limitations for being a nice guy and holding onto stuff for somebody that fails to make a claim? I have limited storage capabilities and this stuff is getting on my nerves, especially since nobody seems to care. To trash or not to trash is the question. If the consensus is hold on to it...I will. However, If the consensus is trash it. Well...Its headed to the trash.

Thanks in advance for the Chapters input,

Bobbie

1996 328ti
07-04-2005, 08:08 PM
Actually their is a name on the titale but their is also a note stapled to it that states it is someone elses title.What car is it? Year, make, model, color?

AlfaEric
07-04-2005, 09:07 PM
Bobbie,
If you PM me his name (or both since you aren't sure who's it is) I can see if I have his email from the pre-registrations.

What kind of tools and what is the starting bid? ;)

---Eric

JST
07-05-2005, 08:43 PM
Ok....Need advice from the leadership of our wonderful club. What is the statue of limitations for being a nice guy and holding onto stuff for somebody that fails to make a claim? I have limited storage capabilities and this stuff is getting on my nerves, especially since nobody seems to care. To trash or not to trash is the question. If the consensus is hold on to it...I will. However, If the consensus is trash it. Well...Its headed to the trash.

Thanks in advance for the Chapters input,

Bobbie

Bring it to the 7/16 autocross, anyway.