Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Changing belts good for DIY event?

Thread: Changing belts good for DIY event?

Hybrid View

Scany,

That would terrific, if you are able to bring them along. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Gordon View Post
    Scany,

That would terrific, if you are able to bring them along. Thanks!

Seems like I was already set up fro events in PA that weekend (and there's an autoX! what about spreading things out a bit?). You can still borrow the tools if we'll run in to each other before this, or you stop by my garage and pick 'em up. I'm right by Wisconsin/Mass. Ave., where they intersect not far from the Nat. Cathedral.

That's too bad that you cannot attend - but I would be very grateful for the loan of your tools. I work in Georgetown so it should be easy to coordinate at your convenience. Let me know when would be a good time for you. Feel free to email me at agordon@kelleydrye.com and we can sort out the details.

Thanks --

Adam

Thread Information