Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Carvan to Chapterfest
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Carvan to Chapterfest

Carvan to Chapterfest

Hey everyone
    I led a caravan last year to Chapterfest that worked out pretty well so I plan on doing the same again this year. This year we will meet at BWW in College Park. This is the same parking lot where we have met in the past to go to the UMCP meet. This site is convenient to both the MD and VA peeps.
    http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...9&z=16&iwloc=A
    I plan on leaving at 8:30 to head to Bowie. We will be travelling around 495 to 50 to Bowie. It will be a little difficult depending on turnout to keep everyone together due to the lights on RT1 getting back onto 495 so I would also appreciate some assistance from others. Hopefully once on 495 we can all link back up. Motorola handheld radios are also good to bring along.

414 Water Street Tower Inner Harbor, Baltimore MD

Caravan to C-fest

Last year there was also a group that left from the Maple Lawn Park and ride across the street from Looney's Pub where we have socials. Is there any interest in meeting at the Maple lawn location and then joining up with the folks who are going to gather at College Park? is there is a group of folks who are in the B-More / Columbia area that are interested?

That was indeed me who left from Maple Lawn. If people want to meet there first and then go down to CP that's fine. I'll stop by there around 8am.

Caravan to C-fest

I think there is some interest in the Maple Lawn stop and then a procession to the College Park Location.

My suggestion, if anyone is interested in meeting in Maple Lawn and then heading down to College Park for an extended Caravan they should meet at the Maple Lawn Park and Ride no later than 7:30 / 7:45 and then we can follow Blade929 down to the College Park location to meet the larger group. Does a hard departure time of 8:10 from Maple Lawn work?

Quote Originally Posted by roykobs View Post
    I think there is some interest in the Maple Lawn stop and then a procession to the College Park Location.
    Hopefully the NoVA and Montgomery county folks can join everyone in College Park at 8:30a and everyone can ride in together. Would be cool to see 50+ BMWs arrive at the same time
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

I will be coming from Bethesda and will be up for meeting at college park at 8:30. I'll be in the rice rocket of an e46

yup sounds good. Maple lawn leave at 8:10 arrive around 8:25 at CP. Leave CP around 8:40.

Quote Originally Posted by 2000_328ci View Post
    I will be coming from Bethesda and will be up for meeting at college park at 8:30. I'll be in the rice rocket of an e46
    UH, thats a "sausage rocket" lol

So do we have a head count? Anybody interested in meeting at maple lawn make your self known...

Quote Originally Posted by roykobs View Post
    So do we have a head count? Anybody interested in meeting at maple lawn make your self known...
    this was also posted on a few other internet sites, so there should be more people joining the caravan at the different meeting points

where exactly in college park are we meeting?

Quote Originally Posted by 2000_328ci View Post
    where exactly in college park are we meeting?
    There is a link in the first post.

Buffalo Wild Wings

Quote Originally Posted by Alan View Post
    There is a link in the first post.
    Oh sorry about that. I saw the link but assumed it was just the general CP area. Anyone want to hit up Showcase Theater prior to the meet up? I wonder if they're open that early LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by Blade929 View Post
    yup sounds good. Maple lawn leave at 8:10 arrive around 8:25 at CP. Leave CP around 8:40.
    I'll be there by 8:20a hopefully. Might have a guy in a p-car there too.

Thread Information