Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2968

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
ChapterFest is back - October 30, 2010 Bowie, Md - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: ChapterFest is back - October 30, 2010 Bowie, Md

Where is this taking place? I could have sworn I read that it was at RFK but everything says Bowie???

Quote Originally Posted by bostonbmw View Post
    Where is this taking place? I could have sworn I read that it was at RFK but everything says Bowie???
    It has changed to Bowie. See FAQ on chapterfest.com for the long story.

Cheers,

ChapterFest Chairperson
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

So, has there been any changes to the starting time?

No it is still the same. The AM session for Autox is just over half. So that may be an indication that people are cool for with the start time.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT
    ED @ Welt 27.10.07 l Drop-Off Bremerhaven 05.11.07 l Made Port NJ 26.11.07 l PCD 21.12.07
    2008 E92 335i Barbera Red l Saddle Brown l Aluminum Trim l ZSP l ZCW l ZPP l CA l Nav l HD Radio l 6MT l PDC l 6FL

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

I had thought about attending in the am, but that morning time line is going to be too tight for people who change tires on site, etc. What happens if we get there prior to 7am........you just not going to let us park?

Don't take my response the wrong way. I am not being a smart ass. My reply is aimed at everyone in general. To your question, the answer is in the OP, and in the AutoX and FAQ sections on www.chapterfest.com.

We will allow people access to paddock and you will be teched if you arrive as early as 6am. Also you will not have to bring a jack to change tires. Autox will have access to the lifts BendPak is sending us.
    MY ED TRIP REPORT

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Got it, so what time does the PM heat start? Since I live in Alexandria, VA and it's hard for me to wake up too early in the morning it's probably too ambitious for me to plan to get there by 7AM. Thanks.

I would think Doug and he crew would start teching around noonish, but double check with him. autox@chapterfest.com
    MY ED TRIP REPORT

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

I've searched but couldn't find it, if you pay for the AutoX event($21), do you still have to pay for the general admission fee($16)?

wagaboutdogs.com karcepts.com ssc-tint.com

Quote Originally Posted by civicexracer View Post
    I've searched but couldn't find it, if you pay for the AutoX event($21), do you still have to pay for the general admission fee($16)?
    Yes. It is basically the same cost as a normal AutoX
    MY ED TRIP REPORT

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

So far we have 230 people registered. The pre-reg line will move alot faster than the non-reg line. Pre-reg not required, but strongly encouraged.

If you have not signed up for ChapterFest please do so. Tomorrow is the last day to guarantee a t-shirt. I have to send the order to the vendor on the 20th. You can still reg after tomorrow, but we will not guarantee a t-shirt.
    I have attached a sample of what the design will look like. The white edges will not be there. It will be a frameless design on a black t-shirt.

Also the more people that pre-register will allow us to give the caterer a close to accurate head count. Last year we had under 200 people sign up and ended up with over 550+ people coming out. That large of a gap makes it hard to ensure we order plenty of food.

So far I have received items from Michelin, BavAuto, Turner Motorsport, Autogeek and Meguiar's. Still waiting on more.

See chapterfest .com for more details

Thank you

ChairpersonClick image for larger version. 

Name:	T-shirt.jpg 
Views:	216 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	1294
    MY ED TRIP REPORT

NCC Tours Chair
    NCC ChapterFest Chair
    NoVa Social Rep

Last week to register for ChapterFest...Limited spots remain for Concours, Autox, Karting, and DIY. Signup ASAP to avoid the long check-in lines and to reserve your official T shirt!!!www.chapterfest.com
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

414 Water Street Tower Inner Harbor, Baltimore MD

Chapter Fest Group Arrival Rally

Last year a group rally for the drive down was organized from the Park and ride across the street from Looney's Pub where we have the socials. Is anyone planning on doing a group rally down to the Stadium in Bowie like we did last year? I don't remember the particulars but we had about 20 or so cars and it looked cool cruzing down the highway in tight formation.

You're hired!!! Get the caravans started

Quote Originally Posted by roykobs View Post
    ... we had about 20 or so cars and it looked cool cruzing down the highway in tight formation.
    That would look very cool. If I didn't have to be there early, I'd consider meeting up. My old 95 M3 doesn't fit in very well in a lineup of newer cars, though

Unfortunately, what I remember from last year is smaller groups of BMWs blowing by me on 50 pushing 90-100 mph. Not cool. Stupid. I know it won't do any good to spout off about this here, but that makes a bad impression.

Cruise on...

Thread Information