Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
How to obtain Maryland License Plate?

Thread: How to obtain Maryland License Plate?

How to obtain Maryland License Plate?

Good morning everyone! >>
    I am not sure if my messages are getting through to theappropriate people, so I’m wondering if someone cloud please point me in theright direction? >>
    Been a member for some years now, I had tags 0792 MD tags. However,due to work obligations, I had to go on an assignment overseas which forced meto turn my tags in. Anyways, now that I'm back, I would like to get another setof Tags. I've submitted all the pertinent information through the designated “Tag request form”. So far I have not received any updates onwhere I am in the process. >>
    Is there a POC that I ping for some guidance?>>
    Thank you>>

Quote Originally Posted by Britsh_Knight1 View Post
    Good morning everyone! >>
    I am not sure if my messages are getting through to theappropriate people, so I’m wondering if someone cloud please point me in theright direction? >>
    Been a member for some years now, I had tags 0792 MD tags. However,due to work obligations, I had to go on an assignment overseas which forced meto turn my tags in. Anyways, now that I'm back, I would like to get another setof Tags. I've submitted all the pertinent information through the designated “Tag request form”. So far I have not received any updates onwhere I am in the process. >>
    Is there a POC that I ping for some guidance?>>
    Thank you>>
    Billy Dixon handles MD tags. Due to demand, the waitlist can easily be 6+ months long, but if you've already submitted your request, it'll be handled in the order it was received.
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Thank you Pseto! If only there was a system in placed that would confirm your application. I tried reaching out to Bill Dixon a few times, but no response. I hope all is well with him or maybe the IM function on here is malfunctioning.

I too have tried reaching out to Bill Dixon and have yet to receive a response.
    Current: MY2016 428i xDrive M-Sport - Mineral Grey |ZMP|ZCW|ZDA|ZLP|ZPP|ZTP|688|NBTevo|
    Retired: MY2013 328i xDrive Sport Line - Saphire Black
    BMW CCA #522637

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclingbrethren View Post
    I too have tried reaching out to Bill Dixon and have yet to receive a response.
    @CyclingBrethen (Bredrin) J/k Try sending him an email. I was able to get a response from him. He explained that due to the high demand in tags this ended up creating a shortage. So the next phase should be around December or Early next year :-(

Quote Originally Posted by Britsh_Knight1 View Post
    @CyclingBrethen (Bredrin) J/k Try sending him an email. I was able to get a response from him. He explained that due to the high demand in tags this ended up creating a shortage. So the next phase should be around December or Early next year :-(
    thanks brohan!
    Current: MY2016 428i xDrive M-Sport - Mineral Grey |ZMP|ZCW|ZDA|ZLP|ZPP|ZTP|688|NBTevo|
    Retired: MY2013 328i xDrive Sport Line - Saphire Black
    BMW CCA #522637

Thread Information