Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Shocks/struts and springs install for DIY

Thread: Shocks/struts and springs install for DIY

Hybrid View

I'm not presuming, he said shocks/struts and springs....and then asked about camber plates. That's all you have in the assembly....if he replaces all that, he can build an assembly away from the car to install at a later date and then keep his stock setup assembled.
    Car54 ...well, now Car52

Craig Brickner

Quote Originally Posted by Car54 View Post
    I'm not presuming, he said shocks/struts and springs....and then asked about camber plates. That's all you have in the assembly....if he replaces all that, he can build an assembly away from the car to install at a later date and then keep his stock setup assembled.
    You are right, I have received the front Koni struts and it came with strut housing and all. I just changed all four tires and noticed that if I could pre-assemble everything it didn't look too bad. The rear shocks seemed a lot easier to change than the fronts. I have the springs, shocks and struts and about to order the Vorschlag camber plates and rear M3 RSM, so I probably just need to order the bump stops and the boots, I should have everything and be able to pre-assemble them ahead of time. Hmm...thinking....

I can probably start by changing the sway bars and take it from there.

Thread Information