So, since everyone is looking around for autox lots at some point, I though we could all post them here so that it's not scattered in 100 different threads.
If you know of a good lot, but dont have time to take a look at it, or want to reccomend a good lot for consideration, it would be best posted here.

I'll start:

Current known lots:

-Bowie Stadium - used before, seems nice enough
-FedEx - out of the question. They want too much money, and the only people who run there are the SCCA sponsored autox's.
-Manassas Park H.S. Lot - currently planned for the August CCA event also.
-Ripken Stadium - new lot, good condition, plenty of space to run
-Rosecroft - Chunky.... at best, seem to always be open to runs providing their schedule permits.

Lots that could be under consideration:

-Montgomery County Schoolboard on Rockville PK - Large lot, minimal obstructions. Seems to be around the Center of the chapter. Plans fell through last time the CCA wanted to use it for a charity autox.

-Centennial H.S. Lot, Howard county - Seems on the small side, decent pavement, nice area to set up pits and staging etc. However, close to neighborhood and on the very compact course size. Easily accesible, near Rt 29.

-Towson University Stadium lot - Nice square size, freshly sealed and repainted parking lines. Neighbors reportedly complained a while ago, Towson holds events on weekens sometimes. Hike for VA people, but only 5 miles off Baltimore Beltway.

-Montgomery County Airpark - Idea thrown around... most likely closed on Sundays, nice long straights, could be interesting with the whole concrete thing. Not near a neighborhood, so nobody can complain about noise. Again, seems to be about the middle of the chapter.

-Montgomery County Fire and Rescue Traing Academy - decent ammount of space, on a slope. Condition of the lot is not all that great. There is access to a skidpad and a closed course (I think) where the MCPD conducts driving schools. Unfortunately, the MCFRTA has many classes on the weekends all year, sharing with fire trucks and controlled burn excercises are undoubtedly out of the question. Might be worth a shot though.

Lockheed Martin Building (old Comsat building off 270) - I have never even seen this lot, but there are large office buildings around there also.

I know some of you guys were talking about movie overflow lots in Columbia etc...
The chapter covers a large area, there has to be more we can use than just what we have right now.....