Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
WTB: E30 Passenger-Side Mirror

Thread: WTB: E30 Passenger-Side Mirror

WTB: E30 Passenger-Side Mirror

I need a passenger-side mirror from an E30.

I need a wide-angle mirror to replace the normal glass in the driver's side housing.

Thanks.

stealer has them for $18. and change. I ordered some last time I was in Germany.

oh, okay. Thanks.

So is that the one with the vertical line and no "OBJECTS IN MIRROR..." text on it?

When are you going to Germany again? :-)
    =============
    John in Bowie
    1991 E30 318is
    =============

Not knowing when I'm going to Germany but I have one case of Erdinger left I signed up for a trip in the early part of August.

Man, I *LOVE* Erdinger. My brother flew out last time I was there, we did the factory tour, and got to have beer, brats and pretzels in their on-premises bar. Probably the best beer I've had in years, better IMO than the Hofbrauhaus beer, which is good, too.

If you can bring me back a case each of Erdinger Weiss and Erdinger Dunkel, I'd probably kiss your feet.... :-) I wish we could get the non-pasteurized version in the States... not to mention that the State of Maryland won't let me have beer shipped here! :-(

At any rate, I'm trying through the dealer to get the mirror glass, but if that doesn't work I'll be in touch! And I'm serious about getting that beer if you can do it...
    =============
    John in Bowie
    1991 E30 318is
    =============

You pay for the Bier, I'll haul it out of Ramstein. But I am only getting 4 cases and 2 at a minium are for me. Only bad thing is the weight hauling it in my E30. And gear and suitcase.

I'll let you know.

OK, thanks! Yes, I'll certainly pay you!
    =============
    John in Bowie
    1991 E30 318is
    =============

Tischer had the glass for $20.19 after club discount, incl. tax.

Quote Originally Posted by SharkD
    Tischer had the glass for $20.19 after club discount, incl. tax.
    For the Euro wide-angle heated glass? Really? Or the non-heated version?
    =============
    John in Bowie
    1991 E30 318is
    =============

Stealer's can have a good assortment of goodies for reasonable price.

Quote Originally Posted by ak96ss
    For the Euro wide-angle heated glass? Really? Or the non-heated version?
    Non heated pass-side (wide angle with 'Closer than they appear').

Hmm.. I stopped by the dealer in Annapolis, since it's closest to me - they tell me they can't get Euro parts.

The part I am looking for is 51 16 8 119 724, which is the European heated wide-angle mirror, without that foolish, federally-mandated warning stamped across it.

SharkD, is there a chance you can send me a photo of what you got? Maybe it will work for me...

M-Technik-3, when did you say you were going overseas again? :-)
    =============
    John in Bowie
    1991 E30 318is
    =============

John my dealer... BMW of West Springfield, Mass will order it if you like. Edward is the parts dept manager and orders me all sorts of stuff, from sump guards to M tech 1 stripe kits.

I can call him and ask if he will send me some if you'd like. It cost to much to pay 16% VAT and pay Euro cost when US cost are cheaper and shipping to dealer is nothing.

The euro ones are non magnifing either.

Quote Originally Posted by M-technik-3
    John my dealer... BMW of West Springfield, Mass will order it if you like. Edward is the parts dept manager and orders me all sorts of stuff, from sump guards to M tech 1 stripe kits.

I can call him and ask if he will send me some if you'd like. It cost to much to pay 16% VAT and pay Euro cost when US cost are cheaper and shipping to dealer is nothing.

The euro ones are non magnifing either.
    Yeah, if you could that would be great! LMK the total cost for two of them.

I had a euro 3.. (323? It had no emblems on the back) when I was over there several years ago - it was old then, cost me all of $300, but it had those mirrors. Had I known I would be getting an E30 here, I woulda just kept 'em!
    =============
    John in Bowie
    1991 E30 318is
    =============

Thread Information