Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
BenchMark Rocks!

Thread: BenchMark Rocks!

BenchMark Rocks!

The red brake light indicator came on on our E90 325xi so we took it to BenchMark for service and they needed to replace the front brake pads, calipers and sensor. The oil was also due to be changed. They did all of the work and tossed in a wash free of charge. Needless to say we were over the moon with joy. They really do exceptional work, provide the BMWCCA discount and washed our vehicle. They will continue to get all of the work I can't get around to performing. Just my two and a half cents worth.
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

You have always spoken so highly of them, I am going to set up service with them soon!
    Thanks Zack

Erika

Thread Information