Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
The Reformers LLC

Thread: The Reformers LLC

The Reformers LLC

Hi just wanted to let forum members know that I have a restoration shop in Millersville, MD. We can do body repairs and modifications, paint, and upholstery and specialize in BMW. If you have mechanical work that needs to be done, that can also be done on site at Stauffer Auto which is right next door (Suite E) and specializes in BMW mechanical repair. My painter and body man each have 15 years in the collision repair business and I and my business partners are all BMW owners and CCA memebers. We are located at 8328 Veterans Hwy, Suite G, Millersville, MD 21108. You can contact us at info@thereformers.biz or 443-994-9302.

I will have to swing by and check you guys out!
    V/R Zachary Pullins Sr.
    Florida Suncoast Chapter BMWCCA
    2006 E90 325Xi & 1999 E39 540i M-Sport
    " Vision without resources is just hallucination"

Please do!

I've been dying to have my exhaust done on my E39 540i. Could you guys swap in a performance muffler and delete the resonator? If not do you know a place that does? I live in Columbia and don't want to have to go too far out and if I do I'd like to be able to just wait X hours and drive it home that same day. I'm a poor college kid too so my budget is around $300.
    E39 540i/6
    BC Racing coil overs
    Bear enthusiast

Thread Information