Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Photos of the 5/21 NCC Autocross from Team WTF?!

Thread: Photos of the 5/21 NCC Autocross from Team WTF?!

Photos of the 5/21 NCC Autocross from Team WTF?!

Team WTF?! has posted photos of nearly every car on our website from this past Saturday's event.. There are a lot more photos of some than of some others, but what are you gonna do? :dunno:

The photos are split into sub-albums grouped by car #. If you were driving car 127, 227 or 327, open the "Car x27" gallery to find your photos inside. Just becuase your car isn't the highlighted one doesn't mean that your car isn't in there. It might, because we didn't quite get everyone, and if you can't find your car, we apologize. We probably either only got really, really blury ones, or you fell through the cracks...not because we don't like you.

Some photos got a little tweaked in the automated Team WTF?! branding, if anyone wants a cleaner copy of a photo, just let us know.

We're going to try to get photos like this at each event in the future...

Hope you enjoy!

2005 NCC Event #1 Photos

clyde
    Last edited by clyde; 05-22-2005 at 09:47 PM.
    OH NOES!!!!!1 MY CAR HAS T3H UND3R5T33R5555!!!!!!1oneone!!!!11

Team WTF?!
    What are you gonna do? :dunno:

Talking

Excellent work - thank you!!!
    2000 323i
    1997 M3

it was a beautiful day... the sun beat down
    I had the radio on, I was drivin'...

Thanks Clyde

Wow! Great photo. Thanks!

Why is it I knew someone would catch a pic when I accidentally hit my wipers? err... I mean, thanks for the proof that the freak rainstorm (only during my runs) caused me to drive slower.

---Eric

Single handedly lowering the pax for MT

Quote Originally Posted by AlfaEric
    Wow! Great photo. Thanks!

Why is it I knew someone would catch a pic when I accidentally hit my wipers? err... I mean, thanks for the proof that the freak rainstorm (only during my runs) caused me to drive slower.

---Eric
    I thought it was an aerodynamic thing.

Alex
    Interrobanged.

TeamWTF?!

Great job! Thanks.

Great pix

Thanks.

Neil

Thumbs up

Thanks guys!

yoU r tEh r0xX0r5!!1!

--

My lovely and talented girlfriend was trying to take shots of the AutoX, but a bad battery connection in the camera resulted in almost all of the photos she took being lost...

This is the only decent shot -- Todd Pantezzi demonstrating that "3.0" refers to the number of wheels on the ground, not displacement:

(click image for a 1.1mb 2048x1536 enlargement)
    Last edited by SharkD; 05-23-2005 at 10:35 AM.

Wonderful Pictures

Clyde,

Thank you so much for the pictures. It is a wonderful documentation of a great day. I appreciate your efforts and I am already planning for the next event.

Bobbie Car #130.

Thumbs up Pic's

Thanks Clyde!

Clyde,

Very nice. Thanks for posting all those pictures.

The ones of my car prove that I have a stock suspension - talk about some leaning.
    Rafael Garces
    NCC Street Survival Coordinator
    NCC Past President (2003-2005)
    '16 BMW 340i - Estoril Blue, M-Sport, Track Handling Package
    '13 Porsche Boxster S, Amaranth Red

Thread Information