Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC MD license Plate

Thread: NCC MD license Plate

Hybrid View

Anyone know (roughly) how many months the backlog is?

Thanks!

I do. The backlog is @ 125 waiting for tags. The process has changed to speed up the process PM me and I can tell you where you are one the list.
    Billy Dixon
    Maryland License Plate Administrator
    Baltimore Area Rep
    MD BMW CLUB TAG # BMW 0789

Quote Originally Posted by Billydix View Post
    I do. The backlog is @ 125 waiting for tags. The process has changed to speed up the process PM me and I can tell you where you are one the list.
    Hi Bill,

How are you?
    I submitted my request for tags a while back and I've yet to hear anything back? Can you share with me my current status on the waiting list?
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Billydix View Post
    Hi Billy,

How are you? I sent over the information requested, and so far I have not received any updates pertaining to my application. Is there a way for me to check the status of my Tag application? Thank you!!

Also, I've been a member since 2008, I had tag 0792 at that time. Unfortunately, I had to give them up. I received orders for an overseas assignment. However, now that I'm back states side, I would get a pair of tags again.
    Please advised me on how to proceed?

Thank you,
    -Drew

Quote Originally Posted by Britsh_Knight1 View Post
    Hi Billy,

How are you? I sent over the information requested, and so far I have not received any updates pertaining to my application. Is there a way for me to check the status of my Tag application? Thank you!!

Also, I've been a member since 2008, I had tag 0792 at that time. Unfortunately, I had to give them up. I received orders for an overseas assignment. However, now that I'm back states side, I would get a pair of tags again.
    Please advised me on how to proceed?

Thank you,
    -Drew

let me know if you get a response
    Current: MY2016 428i xDrive M-Sport - Mineral Grey |ZMP|ZCW|ZDA|ZLP|ZPP|ZTP|688|NBTevo|
    Retired: MY2013 328i xDrive Sport Line - Saphire Black
    BMW CCA #522637

Thread Information