Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
NCC MD license Plate - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: NCC MD license Plate

I applied for a club tag about three months ago, but have not heard a peep from anyone about it at all. Is this normal? Should I give up? I need a replacement tag sooner rather than later. Can anyone give me an estimate on timing? Thanks much, Andrew

Quote Originally Posted by askopp View Post
    I applied for a club tag about three months ago, but have not heard a peep from anyone about it at all. Is this normal? Should I give up? I need a replacement tag sooner rather than later. Can anyone give me an estimate on timing? Thanks much, Andrew

I received mine recently. At that time it was an 8 month wait.

I don't live far from the main MVA office in Glen Burnie, I usually just walk in and pick them up the same day, has long as you have the application signed back.
    Last edited by twinturbogodzilla; 06-29-2016 at 02:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Billydix View Post
    I do. The backlog is @ 125 waiting for tags. The process has changed to speed up the process PM me and I can tell you where you are one the list.
    Hi Bill,

How are you?
    I submitted my request for tags a while back and I've yet to hear anything back? Can you share with me my current status on the waiting list?
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Billydix View Post
    I do. The backlog is @ 125 waiting for tags. The process has changed to speed up the process PM me and I can tell you where you are one the list.
    Hi Billy,

How are you? I sent over the information requested, and so far I have not received any updates pertaining to my application. Is there a way for me to check the status of my Tag application? Thank you!!

Also, I've been a member since 2008, I had tag 0792 at that time. Unfortunately, I had to give them up. I received orders for an overseas assignment. However, now that I'm back states side, I would get a pair of tags again.
    Please advised me on how to proceed?

Thank you,
    -Drew

Quote Originally Posted by Britsh_Knight1 View Post
    Hi Billy,

How are you? I sent over the information requested, and so far I have not received any updates pertaining to my application. Is there a way for me to check the status of my Tag application? Thank you!!

Also, I've been a member since 2008, I had tag 0792 at that time. Unfortunately, I had to give them up. I received orders for an overseas assignment. However, now that I'm back states side, I would get a pair of tags again.
    Please advised me on how to proceed?

Thank you,
    -Drew

let me know if you get a response
    Current: MY2016 428i xDrive M-Sport - Mineral Grey |ZMP|ZCW|ZDA|ZLP|ZPP|ZTP|688|NBTevo|
    Retired: MY2013 328i xDrive Sport Line - Saphire Black
    BMW CCA #522637

has there been any movement on this?
    Current: MY2016 428i xDrive M-Sport - Mineral Grey |ZMP|ZCW|ZDA|ZLP|ZPP|ZTP|688|NBTevo|
    Retired: MY2013 328i xDrive Sport Line - Saphire Black
    BMW CCA #522637

I requested tags in April of 2016 and still haven't received anything. So I refiled for the CCA tags again. Anyone know the wait time anymore?

Quote Originally Posted by dcrout92 View Post
    I requested tags in April of 2016 and still haven't received anything. So I refiled for the CCA tags again. Anyone know the wait time anymore?
    Its usually 6-12 months waitlist; did you get a response from Billy?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Yessir, received a response yesterday. Tags are about 60 days or so

I received an email saying that there's a Tag available for me, I'm so excited and I'm waiting for Billy's response, can't wait to rock it in my baby!

Same here! Finally got contacted by Billy Dixon and waiting on his reply I'm so stoked!

Any recent advancements with BMWCCA plates?

Quote Originally Posted by Plat View Post
    Any recent advancements with BMWCCA plates?
    Still waiting on next batch of plates from DMV
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

Check out our NCC Facebook Page

Any positive news on the CCA tags?

Thread Information