Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 31

Thread: NCC MD license Plate

                  
   
  1. #16
    I applied for a club tag about three months ago, but have not heard a peep from anyone about it at all. Is this normal? Should I give up? I need a replacement tag sooner rather than later. Can anyone give me an estimate on timing? Thanks much, Andrew

  2. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by askopp View Post
    I applied for a club tag about three months ago, but have not heard a peep from anyone about it at all. Is this normal? Should I give up? I need a replacement tag sooner rather than later. Can anyone give me an estimate on timing? Thanks much, Andrew

    I received mine recently. At that time it was an 8 month wait.

  3. #18
    I don't live far from the main MVA office in Glen Burnie, I usually just walk in and pick them up the same day, has long as you have the application signed back.
    Last edited by twinturbogodzilla; 06-29-2016 at 02:49 PM.

  4. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Rockville
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Billydix View Post
    I do. The backlog is @ 125 waiting for tags. The process has changed to speed up the process PM me and I can tell you where you are one the list.
    Hi Bill,

    How are you?
    I submitted my request for tags a while back and I've yet to hear anything back? Can you share with me my current status on the waiting list?
    Thank you!

  5. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Location
    Rockville
    Posts
    12
    Quote Originally Posted by Billydix View Post
    I do. The backlog is @ 125 waiting for tags. The process has changed to speed up the process PM me and I can tell you where you are one the list.
    Hi Billy,

    How are you? I sent over the information requested, and so far I have not received any updates pertaining to my application. Is there a way for me to check the status of my Tag application? Thank you!!

    Also, I've been a member since 2008, I had tag 0792 at that time. Unfortunately, I had to give them up. I received orders for an overseas assignment. However, now that I'm back states side, I would get a pair of tags again.
    Please advised me on how to proceed?

    Thank you,
    -Drew

  6. #21
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    8
    Quote Originally Posted by Britsh_Knight1 View Post
    Hi Billy,

    How are you? I sent over the information requested, and so far I have not received any updates pertaining to my application. Is there a way for me to check the status of my Tag application? Thank you!!

    Also, I've been a member since 2008, I had tag 0792 at that time. Unfortunately, I had to give them up. I received orders for an overseas assignment. However, now that I'm back states side, I would get a pair of tags again.
    Please advised me on how to proceed?

    Thank you,
    -Drew

    let me know if you get a response
    Current: MY2016 428i xDrive M-Sport - Mineral Grey |ZMP|ZCW|ZDA|ZLP|ZPP|ZTP|688|NBTevo|
    Retired: MY2013 328i xDrive Sport Line - Saphire Black
    BMW CCA #522637

  7. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Bethesda, MD
    Posts
    8
    has there been any movement on this?
    Current: MY2016 428i xDrive M-Sport - Mineral Grey |ZMP|ZCW|ZDA|ZLP|ZPP|ZTP|688|NBTevo|
    Retired: MY2013 328i xDrive Sport Line - Saphire Black
    BMW CCA #522637

  8. #23
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Annapolis, MD
    Posts
    4
    I requested tags in April of 2016 and still haven't received anything. So I refiled for the CCA tags again. Anyone know the wait time anymore?

  9. #24
    Senior Member pseto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Columbia, MD
    Posts
    4,725
    Quote Originally Posted by dcrout92 View Post
    I requested tags in April of 2016 and still haven't received anything. So I refiled for the CCA tags again. Anyone know the wait time anymore?
    Its usually 6-12 months waitlist; did you get a response from Billy?
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

    2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

    Check out our NCC Facebook Page

  10. #25
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Annapolis, MD
    Posts
    4
    Yessir, received a response yesterday. Tags are about 60 days or so

  11. #26
    I received an email saying that there's a Tag available for me, I'm so excited and I'm waiting for Billy's response, can't wait to rock it in my baby!

  12. #27
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    5
    Same here! Finally got contacted by Billy Dixon and waiting on his reply I'm so stoked!

  13. #28
    Any recent advancements with BMWCCA plates?

  14. #29
    Senior Member pseto's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Columbia, MD
    Posts
    4,725
    Quote Originally Posted by Plat View Post
    Any recent advancements with BMWCCA plates?
    Still waiting on next batch of plates from DMV
    Paul Seto - NCC Board Member & Social Chairman

    2011 Mineral White M3 Coupe ZCP
    2000 Titanium Silver M Roadster
    2011 Space Gray 328ix Sedan

    Check out our NCC Facebook Page

  15. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Posts
    1
    Any positive news on the CCA tags?

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-05-2012, 08:13 PM
  2. License Plate Holiday
    By SpongeBob in forum Chapter Stuff
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-09-2010, 06:59 PM
  3. MD LICENSE PLATE Office Closed
    By SpongeBob in forum Off topic
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-19-2009, 11:28 AM
  4. E36 M3 License Plate Bracket?
    By E46///M3 in forum Buying parts sponsored by BMW of Silver Spring
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-26-2009, 12:27 PM
  5. E30 M3 license plate?
    By 1996 328ti in forum Off topic
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 09:40 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •