Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
BMW 2002 Race Car Preparation Needed

Thread: BMW 2002 Race Car Preparation Needed

BMW 2002 Race Car Preparation Needed

I am a Delaware Valley Chapter Member since 1991 and former BMW club (and SCCA) racer and instructor. I relocated to the N. Virginia area a number of years ago and have been inactive in club events for a while. My younger brother has decided to go racing next year and I am going to join him. I am unsure of what venue but some type of vintage racing. I have a 1971 2002 race car that has been sitting for some years that I need to get ready to race and need advice on what shop to use. I need to have the top end of the engine rebuilt along with all fluids replaced, bolt check car, tech inspection, etc. I see some of the shops that support the NCC but am unsure who has the expertise with 2002 race set up. Any advice on who to use for 2002 engine work and race car preparation is appreciated. The car is very clean and I'm looking for someone who has deep experience with race prep for 2002's. The car was previously run in BMWCCA club racing class OP and SCCA Volvo Vintage Cup. I live in Gainesville, VA and prefer to keep the service in the metro D.C./N. VA/MD area. Thanks in advance.
    Gordon Foster #002

If I were you, I'd start with RRT http://www.rrtracing.com/ I'd be surprised if they couldn't do everything you are looking to do.
    '13 M3
    '09 X6 (sold)
    '02 330ci (sold)

Thread Information