Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Chapter Event 03/08/2014 - NCC Autocross Test & Tune @ Regency Furniture Stadium

Thread: 03/08/2014 - NCC Autocross Test & Tune @ Regency Furniture Stadium

03/08/2014 - NCC Autocross Test & Tune @ Regency Furniture Stadium

NCC Autocross Test & Tune Event - March 8th, 2014 at Regency Furniture Stadium

Need to take your autocross skills to the next level? Want to dial in your car for the upcoming season? This is the event for you! We will have several advanced autocross instructors available to help those who just need a bit more to improve. There is no limit on runs! Just drive, drive, drive!

THIS IS NOT A NOVICE SCHOOL! FOR NOVICE SCHOOL REGISTRATION PLEASE CLICK HERE.

This event is limited to a maximum of 30 participants!!

The event will begin at 8:30 AM and run until 4:30 PM. Each person will be required to work two 45 minute sessions throughout the day. Please choose your work assignment. 6 persons per work assignment so first come, first choice.

A: 8:30am-9:15am & 12:45pm-1:30pm
    B: 9:15am-10am & 1:30pm-2:15pm
    C: 10am-10:45am & 2:15pm-3pm
    D: 10:45am-11:30am & 3pm-3:45pm
    E: 11:30am-12:15pm & 3:45pm-4:30pm

Registration opens on Feb. 1st and closes on March 7th at noon or when the event is full. Registration cost is $100.00. Register at MotorsportReg Here.

BMWCCA requires that all NCC Autocross participants (for both events and schools) to be registered BMWCCA members.

We realize that not all of our past event attendees are members. To help offset the cost of membership new BMWCCA memberships are entitled to a free NCC Autocross points event!

BMWCCA membership is $48 which is a great deal. BMWCCA members enjoy a multitude of benefits such as discounts on hotel rates and towing services. Plus if you’re a BMW or MINI owner you get the extra benefit of dealer discounts at most MINI/BMW dealers and several local shops in the area.
    See the links below for details:

BMWCCA Member Benefits
    NCCBMWCCA Member Details

Signing up is easy! Simply go to "Become a Member, Autocross for Free" and follow the posted steps. Make sure you complete step 3 after you complete your membership so that we can note your free event.
    Last edited by etherpool; 01-23-2014 at 01:38 PM.

Don’t forget that registration for the March 8th T&T event opens at 8AM this Saturday, Feb. 1st. Registration is limited to 30 participants so first come first get! This event is expected to sell out quickly!

In order to keep this as a limited attendance event we will not be able to accept any registration once the event sells out. Registration details can be found at the link above or you can contact us at info@nccautocross.com.

Shall we take bets on how many runs before I break something? LoL.

Thanks guys for hosting this event.

I'm in for 6 runs. That coupe has a hatch. Bring spares!

Quote Originally Posted by etherpool View Post
    I'm in for 6 runs. That coupe has a hatch. Bring spares!
    will 6 driveshafts fit in there?

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post

4 drive shafts, 1 spare trans.

Wait who am i kidding, the trailer will have a pair of spare drive lines.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Luda View Post
    4 drive shafts, 1 spare trans.

Wait who am i kidding, the trailer will have a pair of spare drive lines.
    I see we have a bunch of comedians here. LoL.

I'm actually pretty excited to get back out and autocross. It's been awhile since I've had the freedom to come out to an event.

Bob, I look forward to our discussion on which oil I should use.

If anyone is registered and drops out let me know. We would like to break in our 2002 chumpcar out there. We did some front suspension mods and about 60 lbs lighter.

Test and Tune Event? or maybe more like Drift and Slide? ...
    I know we run in all conditions...
    Hopefully the lot will be cleared or maybe it would be more fun it it wasn't....

Today Mostly sunny, with a high near 40. North wind 3 to 6 mph.
    Tonight Increasing clouds, with a low around 24. North wind 7 to 9 mph.
    Thursday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 36. North wind 8 to 10 mph.
    Thursday Night Cloudy, with a low around 28. Northeast wind around 8 mph.
    Friday Mostly cloudy, with a high near 44. Northeast wind around 9 mph.
    Friday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 33.
    Saturday Mostly sunny, with a high near 55

Grabbed a couple photos from the few i shot on saturday, i know i missed a couple, ill have to go through the photo dump again and i will update as i find more.

http://flic.kr/s/aHsjUhqmHq

Thread Information