Everyone,

We only have 3 more days left to get organized as a chapter to caravan to Bimmerfest on Saturday. I have seen very little action on our Chapter Members getting together for this special event. I do not know where everyone is, but we need to all communicate and see how we can link up together and drive to Bimmerfest as a Chapter!!!

1st. I am meeting up with fellow BMW owners/Lovers in Millersville at 8am Sharp. Then leaving around 9am to Ripken Stadum.

Here is the Address: 8328 Veterans Hwy Millersville, MD 21108

The route to go to Ripken Stadium is 95 N all they way down to Ripken Stadium (Aberdeen). It is only an hour and 10 minutes away. 2nd. Hunt Valley Towne Center - 118 Shawan Rd Cockeysville, MD 21030 - Another Caravan will start at 8am in the old Best Buy Parking lot. ( I work right next to this shopping center) - I am going to try and link up with them from Millersville area.

This is all I know so far, along with the links that Paul has posted. Paul and a few others are going to Ripken Stadium early to set up the tents and such. And I am trying to gather up as many NCC members and other BMW owners that our Chapter covers so we can show not only BMW Pride, but our Chapter Pride!

I have a few people in Emails that plan on meeting up with me at the first carvan spot. To those of you who are 1. Part of NCC please post if you are caravanning and with who - (Let us know the location and meet up time) so we can link up. If you are not part of NCC then no problem, Come link up with me and we can ride together and come check out our Chapter. Please post what your thoughts are, and email me at Trance325@gmail.com. I would put my cell number out here, but the issue is that this forum is not locked and is open to Public. I can give you my cell in Email.

Also, what are your plans for Bimmerfest Eve? We all need to get together for this time of the year as a true Family!

Cmon everyone, lets have some fun and show our Pride for our Bimmers, and our Chapter!

Akbar

Remember Email me asap if you want to link up: Trance325@gmail.com