Posted by: andrewgoldin

Description: Have fun this summer in what you've always wanted -- your own convertible!I'm selling my 2008 model year BMW Z4 3.0i, only because my new one has come in. The car is in excellent condition and being sold by a 5 year club member. I've enjoyed plenty of "pie runs" in this car, and I'd like to keep the car in the local BMW family, if possible.Here are the specs:* 6 cylinder, 3.0 liter DOHC, 24-valve inline Valvetronic, and Double-VANOS steplessly variable valve timing engine producing 215hp at 6250rpm * 64k miles* Garage-kept for its whole life* Black exterior, beige leather seat interior with light poplar wood trim* DSC, including start-off assistant, brake drying and brake-standby features with DTC* Automatic retractable soft top with heated glass rear window* Bluetooth (BMW Assist capable)* Foglights, rain-sensing wipers, auto headlights, cruise control, adaptive brake lights* 18 mpg city, 28 highway* Replaced standard tires with Continental all-season run flat tires.* Assembled in Spartanburg, SC.* Extended maintenance plan until November 2013* I got the car checked out by J&F motors. Mechanic said, "it's a clean car and I'd have no worries about selling it". This car is a great value and would be great as a 'fun' car for either daily or weekend use. Come get it before someone beats you to it!Why don't you come by and check it out? You can reach me directly at: thegoldinchild@gmail.com or c: 571 338 0066

More...