Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 99

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../global.php(29) : eval()'d code on line 103

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(441) : eval()'d code on line 2

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php(576) : eval()'d code on line 11

Warning: Assigning the return value of new by reference is deprecated in ..../showthread.php(2406) : eval()'d code on line 27
Classic BMW owners?

Thread: Classic BMW owners?

Classic BMW owners?

My son's school has a classic car show every year, it is coming up weekend of 4/29-5/1. I told the organizer I would try to get more BMW's there. He says there will be a '56 502 and not real interested in anything like a 2002 or common models. So, anyone have something to show? It is a fairly big deal (Azalea Festival at Landon School in Bethesda), free lunch, brass plaque for the car, etc.

Send me an email if interested:
    cemokotoff@yahoo.com
    -Charles

So, I take it that a 635CSi would be a "common" model, huh?

not to me!

I will ask the guy, you interested?

Car show

You know that the same weekend the NCC is having the Deutsche Marque Concours, so cars may be in limited supply.

Thread Information