Posted by: andrewgoldin

Description: Now that the snow has melted it's time to enjoy warmer weather with the top down! I'm selling my 2008 model year BMW Z4 3.0i, only because my new one has come in. The car is in excellent condition and being sold by a 5 year club member. I've enjoyed plenty of "pie runs" in this car, and I'd like to keep the car in the local BMW family, if possible.Here are the specs:* 6 cylinder, 3.0 liter DOHC, 24-valve inline Valvetronic, and Double-VANOS steplessly variable valve timing engine producing 215hp at 6250rpm * 64k miles* Garage-kept for its whole life* Black exterior, beige leather seat interior with light poplar wood trim* DSC, including start-off assistant, brake drying and brake-standby features with DTC* Automatic retractable soft top with heated glass rear window* Bluetooth (BMW Assist capable)* Foglights, rain-sensing wipers, auto headlights, cruise control, adaptive brake lights* 18 mpg city, 28 highway* Replaced standard tires with Continental all-season run flat tires.* Assembled in Spartanburg, SC.* Extended maintenance plan until November 2013* I got the car checked out by J&F motors. Mechanic said, "it's a clean car and I'd have no worries about selling it". This car is a great value and would be great as a 'fun' car for either daily or weekend use. Come get it before someone beats you to it!Why don't you come by and check it out?

More...